One final PARTNER EARLY BIRD drawing! $500 CORAL CASH from CaliKidCorals!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sorry not able financially at this time, out of curiosity where does the money go?
After the cost of the swag partner members get, the money also goes to help with some of the upgrades that are in the works. For example, there's the new R2R marketplace that will be launching soon. It has been expensive to build the software, but it's gonna be awesome!!

Bekko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No shipping to UK …..
crying-a-puddle.gif

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at @calikidcorals shop yesterday... Can say, there is TONS to choose from. Tanks and corals are looking awesome. The main display is definitely impressive... The gift card winner is going to have a field day!!!

Mrs.Sponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m excited for this latest BONUS coral cash from Cali Kid! Woohoo... early thank you for when I win (hahaha)
Bonus reading
R2R partner member coat, T-shirt, towel and more was delivered today, perfect timing for me... I WAS going to surprise Sponge (he’s recently been admitted to the hospital because of unexplained kidney issues, we are really floored at his sudden kidney decline as Sponge has ALWAYS been healthy and takes care of himself), with our R2R goodies, but silly me, I did a group text with the kids, and I didn’t notice that SPONGE was included.

Our new kitten was checking out the R2R Partner member 2020 coat for comfort (of course on Sponge’s behalf)

Sponge and me are new to this reefing hobby
I will, I promise, update sometime what we got, what Sponge built... and what we would love to get (provided a home can hold the weight)
Good LUCK to EVERY PARTNER MEMBER
AND ANOTHER THANK YOU TO CALI KID for the 500$ CORAL CASH

3ADA36D0-6FAA-4787-A521-FBF3F55C09A0.jpeg 7E758EB3-4919-4D3A-B2D8-8D0FAA6A1BEC.jpeg

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m excited for this latest BONUS coral cash from Cali Kid! Woohoo... early thank you for when I win (hahaha)
Bonus reading
R2R partner member coat, T-shirt, towel and more was delivered today, perfect timing for me... I WAS going to surprise Sponge (he’s recently been admitted to the hospital because of unexplained kidney issues, we are really floored at his sudden kidney decline as Sponge has ALWAYS been healthy and takes care of himself), with our R2R goodies, but silly me, I did a group text with the kids, and I didn’t notice that SPONGE was included.

Our new kitten was checking out the R2R Partner member 2020 coat for comfort (of course on Sponge’s behalf)

Sponge and me are new to this reefing hobby
I will, I promise, update sometime what we got, what Sponge built... and what we would love to get (provided a home can hold the weight)
Good LUCK to EVERY PARTNER MEMBER
AND ANOTHER THANK YOU TO CALI KID for the 500$ CORAL CASH

3ADA36D0-6FAA-4787-A521-FBF3F55C09A0.jpeg 7E758EB3-4919-4D3A-B2D8-8D0FAA6A1BEC.jpeg

Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Jason Miller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well surprise to all you early birds and yet to be birds! :)

1571066153861.png

Big shout out to www.CaliKidCorals.com for providing our NEW Partner Members an amazing raffle prize! We are going to give away a CaliKidsCorals $500 shopping spree in ONE week!

This drawing will be for every partner member who gets signed up by or on October 21st! So how do you get in on this giveaway?

1. Become a R2R Partner Member here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...dent-controller-led-lighting-and-more.638495/

2. Make sure you sign up as a Partner Member before or on October 21st!

3. Cross your fingers because you'll be automatically entered. We will have a random drawing from all the emails of each partner.

The winner is going to get a $500 shopping spree to spend with www.CaliKidCorals.com!

Thanks again to CaliKidCorals for this great early bird prize!

1571066050241.png
Thank you @revhtree & @calikidcorals This is a real treat :)

Seadoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long it takes to be added for the draw? I joined last week but don’t see the banner in my profile. Don’t know if that means that I am not elegible for the early draw?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How long it takes to be added for the draw? I joined last week but don’t see the banner in my profile. Don’t know if that means that I am not elegible for the early draw?
This was copied from the first page.

This drawing will be for every partner member who gets signed up by or on October 21st! So how do you get in on this giveaway?

1. Become a R2R Partner Member here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...dent-controller-led-lighting-and-more.638495/

Chele17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be great for me, starting to build my reef tank. Need some corals. Will be patiently waiting.

Seadoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was copied from the first page.

I signed up last week, but don't see a partner member banner or have access to a partner member forum. Just want to make sure there is nothing else I need to do

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%

Back