One Nanobox Duo Plus M or Two Ai Prime 16 he's?

Asian Hurricane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,
I have a 20 gallon long peninsula style tank that is about 30 inches long and 12 inches wide. I was wondering if it would be better to have one Nanobox Duo Plus M or two AI primes since they would be comparable in price. The nanobox would probably look more clean since it is one light but I dunno if the benefit of having two lights would be better. Thanks!

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have a 20 gallon long peninsula style tank that is about 30 inches long and 12 inches wide. I was wondering if it would be better to have one Nanobox Duo Plus M or two AI primes since they would be comparable in price. The nanobox would probably look more clean since it is one light but I dunno if the benefit of having two lights would be better. Thanks!
I am not a pro by any means, but I would go with 2 AI prime lights, that way you could have a more custom PAR setup. Maybe you would want to have some lower light requirement corals on one side, or even experiment with color morphs of frags under different lighting. Plus, AI prime is a well known and trustworthy brand.

Back