One of our own needs some help and prayers!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alex, I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. I'm praying for you and your wife, bro!

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your message above was raw, powerful, honest, and gut wrenching. There are no words to bring you comfort. I pray that your wife gets through this. That you find the strength to hold it together for your kids. That your kids get to see their mother brought back from the clutches of this disease. I pray that the words and thoughts and prayers are enough to bring you even a moment of peace. Know that you are in the thoughts and hearts of many. God bless you and your family.

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree
I followed the link you posted but can’t make a donation. This is the screen that comes up
PS - thank you for stepping up to rally the troops for prayer and support

B3B1730F-87A5-4B75-9346-5CE831351F9B.png

Seminoles76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Heavenly Father, please give both Maria and Alex strength during their fight. Let them remember when it is too hard to fight that they can lean upon your Son Jesus for strength, comfort, and healing. I know through our faith in your son that Maria will win this fight.

Amen

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To All: There is in fact an issue with the GoFundMe account. It was actually set up by a family member and they are reaching out trying to get it resolved. Hopefully it will be up and operational again shortly. Please try again later as we all know just how financially draining this is on a family. Alex thanks you for your patience, prayers and support.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree
I followed the link you posted but can’t make a donation. This is the screen that comes up
PS - thank you for stepping up to rally the troops for prayer and support

B3B1730F-87A5-4B75-9346-5CE831351F9B.png

To All: There is in fact an issue with the GoFundMe account. It was actually set up by a family member and they are reaching out trying to get it resolved. Hopefully it will be up and operational again shortly. Please try again later as we all know just how financially draining this is on a family. Alex thanks you for your patience, prayers and support.
The issue has been fixed! Feel free to give as you are led, guys! Alex is family, and they definitely need your prayers and any support you can give right now.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Issue has been resolved. If so moved, you should be able to help them out at this time. Alex and family thank you for your prayers.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amen
Father God we come to you today in need of healing and comfort. Father we ask that you guide the physicians hands in treatment of Maria. We ask that You give Alex peace and comfort through these difficult times. Father You know the needs of this family and by the power of Jesus all things can be done. Father we pray for their family and friends as they too will have a troubled road ahead, give them strength and comfort through this.

In Jesus name!
Amen
Amen and amen! Well written and I have nothing to add accept that God's kingdom could be advanced by a healing that would cause the medical staff to ask how and become believers in Him.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Father God we come to you today in need of healing and comfort. Father we ask that you guide the physicians hands in treatment of Maria. We ask that You give Alex peace and comfort through these difficult times. Father You know the needs of this family and by the power of Jesus all things can be done. Father we pray for their family and friends as they too will have a troubled road ahead, give them strength and comfort through this.

In Jesus name!
Amen

This prayer^! Amen!

Your in my prayers, family!

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

In Jesus name!
Amen

Where two or more are gathered in His name......The spirit is there

Amen.

Last edited:

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received word this morning that one of our former moderators @143MPCo, wife, Maria has stage 3 cancer and they need some love, prayer and support. Alex has been a tremendous asset to this community over the years and I feel like we could really get behind him and his wife during this difficult time.

Alex gave me permission to share this so please feel free to leave a kind comment or even support them by making a donation to the fund for Maria and Alex. Alex is also a former member of the US Armed Forces.

Here is a link to the GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-ter...QyqXXCE39fjyIniSdTw7tYtj4qkmeuqRcjrqRjZ3dTHAI

We love you Alex and we are behind you and Maria!!!

49253478_1988598281219188_5407420295894007808_n.jpg
Oh man... prayers going your way Alex

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back