One of our own needs some help and prayers!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update from Alex...

Five treatments down with another seven to go. Needless to say it's been terrible for Maria thus far. Alex is trying to stay strong for her and the kids but it's tearing him up watching the love of his life have to go through this.

Please keep Maria, her medical team, Alex and the rest of the family in your prayers. Hoping they'll feel the spirit of their R2R friends through prayer.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update from Alex...

Five treatments down with another seven to go. Needless to say it's been terrible for Maria thus far. Alex is trying to stay strong for her and the kids but it's tearing him up watching the love of his life have to go through this.

Please keep Maria, her medical team, Alex and the rest of the family in your prayers. Hoping they'll feel the spirit of their R2R friends through prayer.

Thank you for the update. I lift them in prayer.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Father God we come to you today in need of healing and comfort. Father we ask that you guide the physicians hands in treatment of Maria. We ask that You give Alex peace and comfort through these difficult times. Father You know the needs of this family and by the power of Jesus all things can be done. Father we pray for their family and friends as they too will have a troubled road ahead, give them strength and comfort through this.

In Jesus name!
Amen

Amen

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back