One of the Best Online Shops!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Neuratox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently placed an order with Adam at Battlecorals and will continue to return for every Acro purchase that I make for my own tank and highly recommend him for anyone else in the market. Here is a breakdown of all of my thoughts.

Packaging - Some of the best I've seen! So many people just throw it in a bag; Adam take the care and time to make sure that your acro will arrive completely undamaged. Not a single one of my frags was broken during shipping!

Cleanliness - These were among the cleanest frags that I've gotten. I've ordered from a number of online shops and Battlecorals surpasses virtually every other competitor! I always dip my coral and was impressed to see that the frags I obtained from Battlecorals had FAR FEWER hitchhikers than those I obtained the day before from other big names. Furthermore, all of the frags looked fresh and clean, not the overgrown and neglected kind like I've seen from others.

Customer Service - Together, Adam and I experienced an unfortunate event where, due to a storm, and weekend shipping, my coral did not arrive for several days. Adam made sure that I walked away from this situation feeling great! He reshipped the coral and put a smile on my face and ensuring a customer for life.

Comments - The only thing that I will do differently when I order from Battlecorals in the future is be clear which pieces I would be okay receiving substitutions for. Again, Adam did right by me in every sort of way and will have my business for life.

RwP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my 3rd box from Adam on Friday 1-24-20. Had a full tank crash a few months back and lost most of the first 2 boxes. Adam really does go Above and beyond in my opinion and will always have my business for all of my stick needs and wants.. This reboot is going to be 100% battle tank

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back