One of the online stores "borrowed" a photo of my Wrasse :D

Subnautica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just found out my Bluestar Wrasse is "up for sale" by a random store online. So now I'm thinking, how do I ship my wrasse if someone buys her? Will the store contact me? Hahahah

20210618_095250.jpg

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
with or without permission

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just found out my Bluestar Wrasse is "up for sale" by a random store online. So now I'm thinking, how do I ship my wrasse if someone buys her? Will the store contact me? Hahahah

20210618_095250.jpg
How dare you use that store’s picture and call it your own! Lol
Must be nice to have a famous fish! It’s beautiful!

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how though. Would you teach me?

But anyway I'm cool with that, at least more people get to see my fish.
you legit could sue them or something but you dont seem like youd want to and not what id do either bc really not that big of a deal.
*not a lawyer*
I would just confront them and say you used my picture without asking to make sales. Thats not cool let alone legal. Could i have some sort of payment/discount/coupon if i grant you permission to use my picture on your platforms? if they say sure, you get a discount, if they say no, they dont use the pic and have to find a new one

back to me: that really just is a crappy thing to do and im sure you wouldve said yes if they asked in the first place lol

OP
OP
Subnautica

Subnautica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you legit could sue them or something but you dont seem like youd want to and not what id do either bc really not that big of a deal.
*not a lawyer*
I would just confront them and say you used my picture without asking to make sales. Thats not cool let alone legal. Could i have some sort of payment/discount/coupon if i grant you permission to use my picture on your platforms? if they say sure, you get a discount, if they say no, they dont use the pic and have to find a new one

back to me: that really just is a crappy thing to do and im sure you wouldve said yes if they asked in the first place lol
Thank you. I contacted them. Let's see what they respond.

Tumey

Reefer With A Broken Brain ( TBI Survivor )
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m curious how & where they got ahold of your pic?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back