OOps No one HOme!!

SteveO

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not at all suprised to see Dirk at the Pizza, lol!!

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL.....THats funny.....Even better check out the 7th pic...

man, that would be so terrible if one of those shot glasses on top of the canopy was filled with antifreeze, and "accidently" got knocked over into the tank with allllllllllll those ridiculously marked up aussie acan frags for $100+ a polyp........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pic 7 had some great looking corals but I too shyed from the price. By internet standards and by comparing to E-bay the prices were the same, however I didn't have $250 for a Blasto. I wanted to go home with some but didn't have that kind of cash for just one piece. $90 is about my limit on a blasto/LPS no matter what color it is!

They did have Sunset Montis for $60 which was reasonable. The Acans were Aussies and were nice colors but again, my $90 limit protects my wallet. ;)

PS, if you read the whole thread I posted my experience at IMAC for anyone who cares. I felt it was a good show. I just wish they didn't do the Vegas show. It ruined the crowd in Chicago by splitting the venue.

Last edited:

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, The no one home thing isn't really funny.
There was a guy there for a few hours all weekend.
I wanted to discuss some of these issues face to face with someone but there was no one to talk to. I didn't have time when he was there, I was still setting things up at my booth.

It is typical of RC to not even be able ot man the booth!
The guy that was there probably couldn't of helped with the drama. I believe he was just signing people up that haven't heard of RC yet. Yes there was actually signatures on his registration board that didn't know there was an RC.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back