Open & Shipping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

U

User1

View Badges
Thanks for sharing. I'm really glad operations are back to normal. Or as normal as they can be all things considered. I've been happy with every order I've placed which includes your team helping with placement, coral requirements / needs, and above all Rachel's extra effort in checking weather before shipping and follow up calls.

I do have a list I'm building for when I get a bit better and able to actually work on my tank. Quick question. How is the red alveopora compared to the neon emerald green? Mine does not seem to be too happy. I've moved it a couple times now with the current position on the bottom of the tank / substrate. Prior to that it was mid level. Not sure if I want to try another but I've heard the red does better.

Also somehow I melted the blue purple Cespitularia I ordered from you. I'm not sure what I did but it was after a water change. The frag grew pretty quick I must say and was spreading to a rock near by. The frag was pushing 5" in length and getting some great flow and movement. But after the water change it went down hill in less than 24 hours. 48 it was completely gone. Only thing I can think of is that I messed up with the salinity.

Anyway - I'd like to replace that and pick up a few other soft corals from you. Again, glad all is well and looking forward to my next order.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing. I'm really glad operations are back to normal. Or as normal as they can be all things considered. I've been happy with every order I've placed which includes your team helping with placement, coral requirements / needs, and above all Rachel's extra effort in checking weather before shipping and follow up calls.

I do have a list I'm building for when I get a bit better and able to actually work on my tank. Quick question. How is the red alveopora compared to the neon emerald green? Mine does not seem to be too happy. I've moved it a couple times now with the current position on the bottom of the tank / substrate. Prior to that it was mid level. Not sure if I want to try another but I've heard the red does better.

Also somehow I melted the blue purple Cespitularia I ordered from you. I'm not sure what I did but it was after a water change. The frag grew pretty quick I must say and was spreading to a rock near by. The frag was pushing 5" in length and getting some great flow and movement. But after the water change it went down hill in less than 24 hours. 48 it was completely gone. Only thing I can think of is that I messed up with the salinity.

Anyway - I'd like to replace that and pick up a few other soft corals from you. Again, glad all is well and looking forward to my next order.

The Red Goniopora are very hardy and grow well. The like some flow and moderate lighting.

Back