Open to public?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

memphissfinest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is tidal gardens open to the public to purchase coral. I’m in Cleveland and didn’t realize you guys were in Akron until a few days ago. I ask because I have never heard of anyone locally going there to purchase corals.

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if i remember correctly on their website i think you have to make an appointment to go. following along as curious

bmbpka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are not open to public, you need to make an appointment. However with Covid I’m not sure what they are doing. My last three orders were brought out to me, I wasn’t permitted to go in like usual and walk around.

bmbpka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You use to be able to call/email schedule a day to go in. Actually first time I went, he recommended I come in and look. His stock is 100x more than what they show online.

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is tidal gardens open to the public to purchase coral. I’m in Cleveland and didn’t realize you guys were in Akron until a few days ago. I ask because I have never heard of anyone locally going there to purchase corals.
We are currently closed to the public. We do however allow for pickup orders for anyone that is local. Prior to Covid, we allowed customers to schedule an appointment to shop.

OP
OP
memphissfinest

memphissfinest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You use to be able to call/email schedule a day to go in. Actually first time I went, he recommended I come in and look. His stock is 100x more than what they show online.
Yea I was wondering because they must have much more than what they show online.

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are currently closed to the public. We do however allow for pickup orders for anyone that is local. Prior to Covid, we allowed customers to schedule an appointment to shop.

Any plans to allow us to schedule appointments to come through and look/purchase again in the future?

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not at the moment. We will be re-evaluating that this summer. Sorry for the constant pushback, I know a lot of people are itching to get in here and shop.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.4%
Back