Orange Shoulder tang swimming into Powerhead

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So good to hear. I have an 'ocean' fish (a Yellow Fusiler--- LFS confused it with a Fuslier DAMSEL and told me it would stay small. Ha!!) that spends quite a bit of time swimming into the power head. It sounded so very much like your experience-- an 'I like to feel like I'm swimming in the ocean, actually GOING somewhere' situation... but it always makes one worry about Flukes or Marine Velvet, right? :cool:

OP
OP
subnet88

subnet88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So good to hear. I have an 'ocean' fish (a Yellow Fusiler--- LFS confused it with a Fuslier DAMSEL and told me it would stay small. Ha!!) that spends quite a bit of time swimming into the power head. It sounded so very much like your experience-- an 'I like to feel like I'm swimming in the ocean, actually GOING somewhere' situation... but it always makes one worry about Flukes or Marine Velvet, right? :cool:
it really does. It sounds so much like velvet behavior. I did give him and the rest of the tank metroplex bound with focus in food.. That might have caused the change, but who knows.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back