Order a Custom Frag Pack from Boom Corals today!

Discussion in 'Boom Corals' started by BoomCorals, Jan 19, 2018.

1. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

I offer this service, though it's not advertised on my site. But basically how it works is, you tell me your budget amount you want to spend, and then a rough number of frags you want to have in the pack. Also if there is anything you have for a special request such as you want to get at least one frag of Tierra Del Fuego or you DONT want a frag of ORA Red Planet, just tell me. So long as I can pick the majority of the frags, I can accommodate special requests.

I then create a custom order on my site, it emails you the invoice, you pay it, and then when your frags are ready I ship on the day you choose.

The benefit of this is that you get a custom pack for you, and it will generally be higher value than anything you might buy on your own. But again you have to give me leeway to pick most of your frags. I tend to give pretty big discounts on custom packs. For example, someone recently ordered a $250 pack, and the total of their frags was $350 if they had purchased them separately on my site. But instead they got them for $250 shipped.

If you're interested in a custom pack, PM me here or email me at matt@boomcorals.com!

Also, offering NO NAME SPS packs, see here:
    https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-sps-no-name-packs.353728/

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    leepink23, MBX5, erk and 3 others like this.
    Tags:

2. Krzydmnd

Krzydmnd Well-Known Member Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2018

Great life choice IMO.

BoomCorals likes this.
  3. Naples reef

Naples reef Member

Would definitely be interested in a Zoa pack.

4. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

I am starting to slim down my zoas, so now is the time!

5. biomek

biomek Member

Matt's been great to work with. Wanting to get my feet wet with SPS, i reached out to him regarding some easier beginner frags and he's put together an awesome selection for me. I can't wait for them to come in. As this has been my first time buying from Boom Corals, i've been very impressed with the quick responses on all of my questions and will definitely be placing more orders in the future. thanks again Matt!

Krzydmnd and BoomCorals like this.
  6. BoomCorals

Much appreciated!

7. dragon99

dragon99 Valuable Member Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

I might need a boom box soon.

And not a rockin portable HiFi that runs on D cells.

JoshH and BoomCorals like this.
  8. BoomCorals

Haha boom box, I like that!

9. BoomCorals

Bump!! Got some very nice encrusted and healed acros for blind pick frag packs!!

10. leepink23

leepink23 Well-Known Member R2R Supporter

Once my garf gets all color back, it’s about 50% recovered, and I add the t5 hybrid I will have to look at this!

BoomCorals likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted