Order - Delayed due to Chinese New Year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JArnold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

I recently placed an order but did not think about chinese new year. Will I be waiting a while before getting an update on my order?

Thanks!

Wildcats1023

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

I recently placed an order but did not think about chinese new year. Will I be waiting a while before getting an update on my order?

Thanks!
I would say yes. I placed an order a couple weeks ago and one item has shipped but it hasnt made it to customs yet and the has not shipped and I have an expected ship date of 2/17. I was told the item is in stock but because of the Chinese New Year its delayed

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Pretty sure chinese new years lasts a bit too. I remember ordering some stuff from china during that time and it took like an additional 10 days or some nonsense, and that was prior to covid.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my lights a little over a year ago and I placed my order during golden week, before I had even heard of golden week. It took me a while to get them.
The shipping from Noopsyche has always been slow IME and a holiday is just going to make it worse.

serecheneric

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had placed an order for some custom Ali lights and they warned me prior that even though this was the beginning of January that they wouldn't be able to ship until the middle of February due to Chinese new year. Which I was fine with and appreciated the heads up at least. It's easier knowing something is going to take a while going into it, instead of finding out after the fact!

Whiskeyboy84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I ordered four lights from Orphek late Dec and was told I would see them sometime in February due to the Chinese New Year’s

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will be shipping about 26 orders today within the states. I will send all of those an email with their tracking numbers :)

OP
OP
J

JArnold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be shipping about 26 orders today within the states. I will send all of those an email with their tracking numbers :)
I had placed the order directly through noopsyche. I am assuming it wont come through US supply?

Thanks

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you pm me your email address I can check :)

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had placed the order directly through noopsyche. I am assuming it wont come through US supply?

Thanks
I will be shipping the majority of their orders from now on from the states

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be shipping the majority of their orders from now on from the states
I was just going to place an order on the site online. Is that still the way they do it?

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was just going to place an order on the site online. Is that still the way they do it?
Yes that works, I will still receive the order from Noo-Psyche and ship from WI :)

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All orders to North America will be received much faster now :)
Any idea if they will have a longer version of the flex arm mount for K7 mini anytime in the future? The mount it comes with just doesn't reach far enough to hit the middle of a 20x20 space (recommended coverage) when mounted on an AIO.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any idea if they will have a longer version of the flex arm mount for K7 mini anytime in the future? The mount it comes with just doesn't reach far enough to hit the middle of a 20x20 space (recommended coverage) when mounted on an AIO.
That I am not sure of but can absolutely make a recommendation to do so :)

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the app needs serious work before they do anything else. It really is kind of bad.
I "fixed" the scheduling and spectrum selection issues with the web app that I built for QR coded.

However, the actual connectivity is terrible. There is no easy or intuitive way to switch between several saved lamps and even if you put the lamps ON the LAN - you can access them from WIfi unless you are ON the same SSID, that is insanely bad.

2.4 Ghz network SSID "FishNet" 10.15.30.0
5 Ghz network "HomeNet" 10.15.30.0

Lights 10.15.30.10 - 10.15.30.14

A why does the App not remember all (5) lights???
B why would anybody want to drop off their 5Ghz network and connect to the 2.4Ghz network just to adjust the lamps.. it is the SAME subnet but the app will not used "stored" information on the if you try to connect from "HomeNet"?

Part of the reason I ordered the Mitras from GHL. These lights have a lot of potential, but are still pretty rough around the edges.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
25 packages sent out today. Emails were sent last night with tracking :)

Attachments

• 20230207_102259.jpg
    20230207_102259.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 35

RaymondL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 packages sent out today. Emails were sent last night with tracking :)
Awesome! Great to see n' hear that you're our North America distributor - whew! Less worry and faster delivery times for sure in comparison to having it ship from overseas. Thank you for this! :) Now to bring out the credit card ;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back