Orders placed starting 1/30 will not ship until after Feb 25

Discussion in 'Boom Corals' started by BoomCorals, Jan 30, 2018.

1. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

If you already had an order placed before 1/30 this does not affect you and your order will ship this week or next as planned.

Starting next week I'm going to be doing some "cleaning" of my 4 tanks. I'll be moving things from one tank to another as I drain the tank to clean the racks, drains, pumps, etc. And then repeat the process for all 4 tanks. Because this will be kicking up detritus and debris and the stress of the coral moving around from tank to tank, to be on the safe side I will not be shipping anything until after Feb 25 so that the coral have time to recover and be and happy again. I apologize for the inconvenience. You may still place orders, but you would have to wait until the last week of February before it can be shipped.

Tags:

2. Crabs Mcjones

Crabs Mcjones Millepora Maniac Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Partner Member 2018 Partner Member 2019

Give me a shout if you need any help! :)

3. don_chuwish

don_chuwish Valuable Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2018 Partner Member 2019

Dangit. Just put some in the cart, then saw the notification.
    Good luck with the chore!

Crabs Mcjones likes this.
  4. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

Sorry for the inconvenience!! It’ll be feb 25 before you know it though. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted