orlando magic vrs. la lakers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well victor both of out teams made the finals. i know it is going to be a great series too.
so victor my question to you is... wanna make a nice friendly frag bet on the series? game be game or the total series. i am willing to bet a few of those peices that i said no they need to grow more and such.

so we have it east coast vrs west coast. i love it

ps i am seeing steve tonight and will ship your corals this week =)

jasert39

tang wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha...i think the west coast guys have the advantage this time.

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lebron is a sore loser, i am a witness.......of him cying all the way past the media and to the airport.lol..
Kobe and the lake show did their jobs, the cavs didn't...GO LAKERS!
LAKERS IN 6..you heard it hear first folks..lol

jasert39

tang wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the lakers match up with the magic waaaaaay better than the cavs and their undersized gaurds. lakers in 6 is a good prediction

Xler8n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lakers will crush the magic i say in 5 games

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i say lakers in 6 also... but its going to be a great series.. cause none of the lakers bigs match up well with d. howard...aka the new superman.....

Kylerco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up with all this Laker love......I may be on the west coast but but the Lakers arent all that. We dont have a team in Seattle anymore but got to stick with my boy Rashard. GO MAGIC

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody notice the Magic celebrating like they just won the championship after game 6 of the East Finals? Lakers shook hands w/ the Nuggets & walked off the court because they know that there's still business left to do. Magic were celebrating because it's gonna be their last celebration this year.

chipcount

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im an LA fan but i think magic have a great shot. whos gonna stop dwight? bynum, gasol? and if their 3s are going off its gonna be really tough to beat that

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i say lakers in 6 also... but its going to be a great series.. cause none of the lakers bigs match up well with d. howard...aka the new superman.....

This is the reason Magic take it, probably in 6!!! The Lakers have no one to stop him...follow that with the fact the the entire Magic team hot as in 47% shooting....yeah thats not Field Goal percentage thats 3 point shot....so good luck double teaming Dwight....who you gonna leave open...Lewis, Turk, Lee, Alston (maybe the only streaky player), bench has Pietrus who has been on fire too....to be honest i am a Heat fan and careless about these teams....but watching the Magic let Lebron have his 40+ points a game and shutting the rest of the team down is a recipe for success....Kobe is the team, Gasol is good and streaky at that...you gonna make the argument that Fisher, Ariza, Bynum are getting you the rest of your points....good luck...IF the Magic stay hot...the Lakers have no shot!

snake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
neither bynum nor gasol nor odom can guard dwight. neither gasol nor odom can guard lewis. turk shoots over ariza and blows by walton. alston burns fish off the dribble and on the 3. kobe gets his points but runs out of gas and skips press conference after game 6. magic win as laker bigs can't score or defend.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back