Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
35796784_1828273300565306_6475811127514103808_o.jpg

One of the greatest pleasures of our company is the fact that Orphek staff is in close contact with its clients.
That gives us the opportunity to follow and share the development of our client’s corals over the years.

We would like to invite you this thread to participate with your Orphek positive experience about our Orphek Atlantik Reef Aquarium LED Lighting.

There are many other Orphek threads for other products and contents.
We are starting this new Orphek Atlantik Reef Aquarium LED Lighting 2020 so we can share your tanks with all Atlantik fixtures (V4 Gen 2 and previous generations & Compact)

Let us know about your tank and share it with many other hobbyists!

Orphek owners also enjoy sharing their positive opinions with one another.
They profit from different opinions on the layouts of the tanks, programs to run, combination of the Atlantik fixtures with Orphek OR LED Bars etc...
Here is the best place to do so!

What this thread is not about:

1.This thread is not a place to ask for customer service - if you have any questions or issues with purchased item please contact us directly at [email protected]
2. This thread is not a place for non owners of Orphek Atlantik fixtures

We would like the opportunity to invite you all to follow us in
Instagram and join our Facebook Group
Orphek is constantly offering promotions, gifts and many benefits for its followers and members!
COME JOIN US! IT IS SUPER FUN!!

SHARING YOUR TANKS IN OUR WEBSITE

Sharing is very easy! All you have to do is to send us the basic information about your tank, usually starting from the beginning (when you started your tank), what are you running in the tank, the living creatures you have in your tank and of course pictures of the tank and of your corals. We also want to publish pictures of our lights above the tank

Please send to [email protected]

We really hope you will find some time to send us your info so we can publish right away!

Thank you in advance,

ORPHEK TEAM

Last edited:
OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are starting to post the tanks!! Come join!! POST YOURS!

2,000gal SPS Dominant Reef Tank in Minnesota

2,000 gal reef tank Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen2.jpg

Enthusiastic reefer and coral collector from Minnesota, Sean Kramer started at fifth grade (!) with fresh water tanks and has been the proud owner of this impressive 2,000 gallon tank, measuring 22 ft long (22 x 4 x 3 ft) filled with SPS corals for 5 yrs now.

2,000 gallon SPS tank with Atlantik V4 gen2.jpg

This outstanding reef tank is lighted by 24 units of our Atlantik V4 Gen 2 in a custom made layout for full coverage of the tank and even light spectrum spread.

Atlantik V4 Gen 2 Minessota reef tank.jpg

Sean has an extensive knowledge today on how to grow SPS and loving challenges, he brought an extensive collection of SPS stick corals into his tank, which is also a grow out tank for Top Shelf Aquatics.

Atlantik V4 Gen 2 over nursery tank.jpg

Sean also has a frag tank in the maintenance room to keep frags out of the main tank. It was used before as a quarantine, but now he uses mostly as a nursery tank. FYI, land-based nurseries require a LOT of experience and training in water chemistry and aquarium husbandry.

If you want to know all about this tank, the parameters, the complete layout, corals etc... click HERE

teast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Peter in the UK for sharing a collection of sundown pics from his stunning reef. A little piece of the ocean can really lift your spirits in these difficult times.

If you're in the UK then you can visit www.coralcompass.co.uk who are the exclusive Distributor for Orphek Products in the UK and ROI.

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg

teast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for Lee in the UK for sharing his reef with us - powered by 2 x Orphek Atlantik v4 Gen2. Great job Lee - looking good!

If you're in the UK then you can visit www.coralcompass.co.uk who are the exclusive Distributor for Orphek Products in the UK and ROI.

iin the UK and ROI.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

teast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe in the UK has his reef powered by 8 x Orphek Atlantik v4s Gen2 & 2 x Orphek OR2 120 Blue Plus.
Joe says: "They have transformed my system in such a positive way I've never had so much growth and better colour in my system in the year it's been running. My sps in the last 8 weeks have never looked so well coloured and growth has def increased"
Thanks to Joe for sharing his stunning reef with us!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MattJS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been running Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 1 upgraded to Gen 2 for almost a year now. Light’s worked perfectly for me, and the coverage and par has been outstanding. Currently running them at only 30% mounted 10 inches above a 24 inch deep tank and growing Acros, montis, LPS, and Softies really well. Been happy with them, and my experiences with customer service has been great.
I’m going to be following this thread to see all the different reefs lit by Orpheks.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Peter in the UK for sharing a collection of sundown pics from his stunning reef. A little piece of the ocean can really lift your spirits in these difficult times.

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
Thank you for sharing these pictures where our clients can see how to mix Orphek products and obtain a full coverage with a sleek layout! Thank you so much!!

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love these lights they make my corals glow. My tank is 14 months old and still needs a lot more corals but it's looking good
inbound512855468626739764.jpg
inbound3752502639649393685.jpg
inbound7103588060820208033.jpg
inbound7460072064212917817.jpg
inbound7992210985003786649.jpg
inbound704630605131777008.jpg
inbound2078388240396702404.jpg
inbound3033521684303128830.jpg
inbound6251075238998630474.jpg
Thank you for sharing your tank and these wonderful close up pictures of your corals! We really enjoyed to see the par readings! Cool!

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been running Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 1 upgraded to Gen 2 for almost a year now. Light’s worked perfectly for me, and the coverage and par has been outstanding. Currently running them at only 30% mounted 10 inches above a 24 inch deep tank and growing Acros, montis, LPS, and Softies really well. Been happy with them, and my experiences with customer service has been great.
I’m going to be following this thread to see all the different reefs lit by Orpheks.
Thanks for the feedback and quick review! keep us posted!

Last edited:

rcunning8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been an Orphek Owner for over two years now and I absolutely love all my units from the AMazona80xp to the full size Atlantic V4 and the OR Bars which I ABSOLUTLY LOVE. I have written more detailed reviews about how much this product has proven its worth in regards to increased growth rates and just the general extra vividness the light displays your coveted animals.

We work so hard to maintain our reefs at a certain level so why should we not display them in the best light possible?

-Ryan Cunningham
Owner and Operator of Chummingham's Reef

watch

Attachments

• IMG_3480.pdf
    263.4 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_3481.pdf
    383.3 KB · Views: 330
OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 150 gal tank with 2 Orphek Atlantic v4. I upgraded from v3.
Tank is 8 month old, SPS dominated.
Planning on adding 2 OR 3 Blue for best performance.
IMG_20200415_172819.jpg
Looking good!! Thank you for posting your beautiful tank!

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been an Orphek Owner for over two years now and I absolutely love all my units from the AMazona80xp to the full size Atlantic V4 and the OR Bars which I ABSOLUTLY LOVE. I have written more detailed reviews about how much this product has proven its worth in regards to increased growth rates and just the general extra vividness the light displays your coveted animals.

We work so hard to maintain our reefs at a certain level so why should we not display them in the best light possible?

-Ryan Cunningham
Owner and Operator of Chummingham's Reef

watch

Thank you Ryan for the wonderful review! These moments reassure us to continue to develop new technologies and continue our friendly approach with clients! Thank you again!!

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Matt for this quick and straight to the point review of our Atlantik V4 fixture!

rcunning8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It Seems Like I uploaded my pics incorrectly! Here are some images of my corals all grown under orphek!

Thank you so much to orphek for being such an awesome and supportive lighting company!!!

If you would like to get in touch with me personally please feel free to reach out here or to get a hold of me quicker please check out my page over at Chumminghams Reef on Facebook.

IMG_3653.png IMG_3654.png IMG_E3095.jpeg IMG_E3100.jpeg IMG_E3110.jpeg IMG_E3120.jpeg IMG_E3125.jpeg IMG_E3135.jpeg IMG_E3144.jpeg IMG_E3158.jpeg IMG_E3165.jpeg IMG_E3177.jpeg IMG_E3231.jpeg IMG_E3243.jpeg IMG_E3250.jpeg IMG_E3255.jpeg IMG_E3257.jpeg IMG_E3263.jpeg IMG_E3295.jpeg IMG_3455.jpeg IMG_3585.jpeg

R33fedOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I have to say, I am extremely satisfied with the customer service provided from the Orphek staff!! I've been in touch with Tommy from Orphek frequently over the last 3 months for multiple orders, and even more questions and advice. He has been more than accommodating to my needs and questions, to the point where I wonder if he ever sleeps. Lol. I've also had Ofir reach out to me directly to ask if there was anything he could or if I have any questions regarding their product line. Who does that??

I recently purchased two new Orphek Atlantik compacts, and two new OR3 blue plus bars. One light and one bar was installed over my SPS dominant Innovative marine lagoon 25. This light replaced 2x G5 xr15 blues. I am astounded by the spread, par, color and Coral growth I've already seen. I recently purchased another bar and another compact for my current great tank build.

Here are a few photos of my current setup.

IMG_20200501_090143.jpg
MVIMG_20200429_193646.jpg
IMG_20200428_193218.jpg

I assure you, you will NOT be disappointed by these lights and what they have to offer!!

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I have to say, I am extremely satisfied with the customer service provided from the Orphek staff!! I've been in touch with Tommy from Orphek frequently over the last 3 months for multiple orders, and even more questions and advice. He has been more than accommodating to my needs and questions, to the point where I wonder if he ever sleeps. Lol. I've also had Ofir reach out to me directly to ask if there was anything he could or if I have any questions regarding their product line. Who does that??

I recently purchased two new Orphek Atlantik compacts, and two new OR3 blue plus bars. One light and one bar was installed over my SPS dominant Innovative marine lagoon 25. This light replaced 2x G5 xr15 blues. I am astounded by the spread, par, color and Coral growth I've already seen. I recently purchased another bar and another compact for my current great tank build.

Here are a few photos of my current setup.

IMG_20200501_090143.jpg
MVIMG_20200429_193646.jpg
IMG_20200428_193218.jpg

I assure you, you will NOT be disappointed by these lights and what they have to offer!!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We feel very motivated by you to continue what we are doing and try to improve even more :) We wouldn't be able to be where we are if it wasn't for clients like you that trust us and value our commitment to Nature1 Thank you again for posting and sharing your tank! Nice!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back