• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik V2 Group buy

jasonandsarah

Sticks, sticks and more STICKS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my lights a few weeks ago and finally have them up. I had my father's funeral to deal with and was having a light rack built so, took a little longer than expected. Picked the rack up from the powder coater, yesterday morning. <br />Have to say I really like the difference they have made on the appearance of my tank. Hopefully my coral feel the same. <br />
dyhepu6e.jpg
a6ageqep.jpg
yru9yge7.jpg
y7agutar.jpg
<br /><br />Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk<br/>
So you've had your lights up for over a month, what's your honest opinion and feelings on them? Any documented coral growth?
I was very very close to pulling the trigger on 2 Atlantik V2.1 dual chip fixtures but chickened out because not one person in my state has them and I wanted to see them in person. Went the "safe" route and bought 2 Radion gen 3 pro's. Can't say I regret it because I love my lights but I do still think about the Orpheks.

OP
OP
R

reefhappy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still loving the orpheks too. Can't say one is better than the other but my colors and growth rate are far better and the algae on my glass has greatly, decreased.

jasonandsarah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still loving the orpheks too. Can't say one is better than the other but my colors and growth rate are far better and the algae on my glass has greatly, decreased.
Any new colors on those sps colonies? Only asking a bunch of questions because I'll be lighting a 150g tank soon and like I said before I still like the Orpheks just can't see them in person in my area.

OP
OP
R

reefhappy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a couple chalices that are bringing new colors and 1 stick colony. Only been up for a month and a half and am really surprised at the difference's.

jasonandsarah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a couple chalices that are bringing new colors and 1 stick colony. Only been up for a month and a half and am really surprised at the difference's.
ok awesome ty so much for your input and I hope you get great growth and coloration with your awesome lights!

Reeflogic