Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 2 Help - Won’t light up!!

Kevin Padgett

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought 2 Atlantik V4 Gen 2 lights last year for build used off R2R they are less than a year old when bought. Been in storage inside home since. Went to mount lights on new build this week and one works fine, one will not turn on. I’ve tried plug in and out reset. Also took top off and tried pushing button reset. Neither worked.

When I took it apart a couple things I noticed.

1. fans will briefly turn on when first plugged in or reset button is pushed.

2. LED2 light is on all the time. LED1 light will come on like fans above but will quickly go back off and stay off.

I need to fix this light. I do not have a warranty and Orphek will probably not help since I bought it second hand. I don’t know where else to go. I’ve Googled and YouTubed with no helpful information found.

PLEASE HELP!!
image.jpg

Reggaesplash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought 2 Atlantik V4 Gen 2 lights last year for build used off R2R they are less than a year old when bought. Been in storage inside home since. Went to mount lights on new build this week and one works fine, one will not turn on. I’ve tried plug in and out reset. Also took top off and tried pushing button reset. Neither worked.

When I took it apart a couple things I noticed.

1. fans will briefly turn on when first plugged in or reset button is pushed.

2. LED2 light is on all the time. LED1 light will come on like fans above but will quickly go back off and stay off.

I need to fix this light. I do not have a warranty and Orphek will probably not help since I bought it second hand. I don’t know where else to go. I’ve Googled and YouTubed with no helpful information found.

PLEASE HELP!!
image.jpg
I know this is very late but I just ran into this same situation myself. The light had power but the LED's were not turning on. I followed the installation process and once I logged into the light from the app I went into the "Quick" part of the App and turned the LED's from 0% to about 10% and the LED's came right on. So the LED's were just turned off. So turn them on again. Hope someone finds this helpful in the future.

Joshua Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a very similar experience with a light I just bought off ebay it doesn't light up when plugged in, can't seem to get connected to gateway whatsoever, I did notice the antenna seems to be broken the hinge comes apart and wire comes out, doesn't seem factory, wondering if anyone that's upgraded to the new parts has any old parts that might fix this light,

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am having a very similar experience with a light I just bought off ebay it doesn't light up when plugged in, can't seem to get connected to gateway whatsoever, I did notice the antenna seems to be broken the hinge comes apart and wire comes out, doesn't seem factory, wondering if anyone that's upgraded to the new parts has any old parts that might fix this light,
Orphek has these parts but have you linked the gateway with yourt wifi?
On the Orphek app on your phone, assure the gateway link has your gateway numbers correctly, and then hit search to assure it recognizes your light. If you dont have these setting complete- light will do nothing

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back