• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ORPHEK ATLANTIK V4 GEN2 WITH UPGRADED LED BOARDS - $435 EACH SHIPPED

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AZRipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

I am selling 4 Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen2 LED reef lights. My wife and I shut down our aquarium last year 15 November 2021. All of the livestock was sold to Limited Edition Corals out of Phoenix, AZ. Aaron (owner) and his assistant came to our home and broke down everything. I have a photo with a date stamp that verifies this. The Orphek Atlantik’s were taken out of service on that day. The year prior in September 2020 we upgraded all the LED boards direct from Orphek and have the receipt to validate that as well. These essentially have 1 year of use on them with gobs of life remaining. I have included a photo of our 400G mixed reef lit with these fixtures. They worked wonderfully and grew coral outstandingly well. I am the original and only owner. They are in immaculate, fully functioning condition. I will be taking a video prior to each fixture’s sale confirming all LEDs are functioning.

Each fixture is $435.00 (Includes shipping and insurance to the Continental US). If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, please contact me so we can work out the additional shipping.

Included with each fixture:
Original Mean Well Power Supply
Antenna

Orphek Atlantik V4 G2 Lit 400G Mixed.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back