Orphek light setup

roc1hmr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought 2 orphek compacts. Haven’t bought the gateway yet. Should they still light up without one? I’ve purchased 2 recently without a gateway, neither light up. Do I need a gateway to light them??

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just bought 2 orphek compacts. Haven’t bought the gateway yet. Should they still light up without one? I’ve purchased 2 recently without a gateway, neither light up. Do I need a gateway to light them??
Dont quote me, but they should. the gateway allows you to make changes and schedules.
Did you download the Orphek app and try to name the lights and adjust lights even though no gateway?
Orphek Gateway 2 automatically connects multiple Atlantik V4 2018 series LED lights to your network and makes this process as simple as pressing a button.
If gateway is shut off, the program in the light will continue to operate. Mobile phone App sets: time, intensity and other parameters and sends to the gateway and wifi module. Time and intensity data for the program that is sent to the light are stored in the wireless module program flash memory located on the PC card in the light. If you close your phone app the program sent to the light will also continue to work.

Upvote 0

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back