Orphek Open Box sale

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now is your chance to buy an Orphek Atlantik Compact with Icon control installed and tested. These lights were returns from a vendor that we upgraded to the Icon control system but still retain the original V4 spectrum. There are three available and all come with a full one year Orphek warranty. This allows you to take full advantage of the Icon control system and new app and no gateway required. The price is great at 450.00 each and this includes free UPS shipping anywhere in the continental USA. You can upgrade to the Icon LED PCB at a later date if you wish. PM me for more info. Thank you.

Last edited:

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now is your chance to buy an Orphek Atlantik Compact with Icon control installed and tested. These lights were returns from a vendor that we upgraded to the Icon control system but still retain the original V4 spectrum. There are three available and all come with a full one year Orphek warranty. This allows you to take full advantage of the Icon control system and new app. The price is great at 450.00 each and this includes free UPS shipping anywhere in the continental USA. You can upgrade to the Icon LED PCB at a later date if you wish. PM me for more info. Thank you.
PMD

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back