Orphek Osix – OR3 LED Bar iCon Smart Dim Controller Launch

xdcbenoitxd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Orphek officially announces today the launching of Osix – The OR3 Bar iCon Smart Dim Controller!​

Osix is a smart device with iCon technology that allows you to program, control, monitor and dim your OR3 Reef Aquarium LED Bars; and integrate them with all Orphek iCon LED solutions.​

The game changer.

ONE SMART DEVICE THAT WILL CHANGE FOREVER THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN REEFING!

Orphek groundbreaking 10,000% dimming and 24h programming technology for coral health, growth, color, spawning and biological clock correction.

BEST SPECTRUM BY DAY + REAL NATURAL MOONLIGHT BY NIGHT:

• Osix ables you to get the best spectrum created by Orphek during the day with 1 – 100% dimming range.
  • Osix ables you to combine it with Orphek’s moonlight spectrum during the night with 10,000% (0.01 to 1%) dimming range.
Orphek icon app

Understand how Osix 10,000% dimming system is important for optimal coral growth coloration and health.

Osix + 6 OR3 120 at Lunar mode 0.06%

* Osix + 6 OR3 120 at Lunar mode 0.06% photo credit: Maxime Maire Orphek Facebook group
Like most living creatures, coral and fish need a dark period to rest. According to research corals must receive a period of darkness to achieve an optimal coral growth coloration and health.

Ordinary dim systems offer you a 1% to 100% dim range. This is appropriated for day time, but not for night time.

WHAT ABOUT ONE BLUE LED FOR MOON CYCLE?

For starters, the Moon spectrum is not blue. It reflects visible light emitted by the sun, so it is a full spectrum.

Second, the 1 – 100% dim range of one blue LED only for night and moon cycles is not suitable, because this single LED still creates photosynthetic activity.

During a Moon Cycle, for each phase of the Moon, this one LED start progressively to increase its PAR – First day – 1%, second day – 2%… and on the 15th day, at full moon, it will reach a peak of 15%.

It means that these corals in captive environments will continuously be in photosynthetic activity, generating residual energy inside of them. It also means that this 1 LED that work at night with 0 – 100% dim system of light will continuously disturb your fish’s circadian rhythm and all biological clocks of the marine creatures in your tank. Read More : The Secret of Orphek iCon Lunar cycle program and advanced 10,000% dimming control

ORPHEK’S APPROACH

While relying on decades of academic research, Orphek R&D Teams developed and engineered the the One and Only Real Moon Cycle in LED Reef lighting Solutions reproducing Nature at its fullest.

orphek-osix-controller-or3

How Osix is changing the game.

• Osix allows you to correct biological clocks; create optimal environment for coral spawning; while getting the best spectrum for coral health, growth and color pop.
  • Osix allows you to use Orphek 10,000% dimming technology for Moon cycle.
  • Osix allows you to program dimming progression 24Hs a year round mimicking Nature.
  • Osix allows you to choose in what channels you will run your moonlight cycle for full customization!
osix-reef-led-controller-what-in-the-box-JPG.jpg

Groundbreaking Technologies.

ONLY WE CAN DO IT!

Osix Offers The Most Sophiticated Integration:

• Combine up to 6 Orphek LED Bars to create your fixture.
  • Combine and group all your Orphek iCon solutions to control, monitor, program and dim with Orphek awesome App. (full integration with Atlantik iCon series / Amazonas 960 iCon/ OR3 LED Bars).
Osix Has Automatic Updates:

• Firmware
  • Programs
Orphek Osix reef aquarium led lighting

*photo credit: Maxime Maire Orphek Facebook group

UPGRADE

Promotion Discount Up To 50% OFF

UPGRADING YOUR OR LED BARS:​

With the launch of Osix smart device the Orphek LED Bars became upgradable!​

Clients owning previous versions of Orphek OR LED Bars wishing to upgrade them to get iCon technology, all its awesome features and use the Orphek App, contact us today to learn what is the best cost X benefit option for you!​

Free Shipping Door to Door Air Express / DHL, UPS and Fedex + Free Transfer Fee (PayPal, Credit Card).

Read more: https://orphek.com/orphek-osix-or3-led-bar-icon-smart-dim-controller-launch/

I would love this light in my tank. I love that someone finally recognized that the moon isn't BLUE! I also think it's great that it has a proper lunar cycle and that they're focusing more on the animals than hyping what people want to hear.

Starling541

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Orphek officially announces today the launching of Osix – The OR3 Bar iCon Smart Dim Controller!​

Osix is a smart device with iCon technology that allows you to program, control, monitor and dim your OR3 Reef Aquarium LED Bars; and integrate them with all Orphek iCon LED solutions.​

The game changer.

Orphek groundbreaking 10,000% dimming and 24h programming technology for coral health, growth, color, spawning and biological clock correction.

• Osix ables you to get the best spectrum created by Orphek during the day with 1 – 100% dimming range.
  • Osix ables you to combine it with Orphek’s moonlight spectrum during the night with 10,000% (0.01 to 1%) dimming range.
Orphek icon app

Understand how Osix 10,000% dimming system is important for optimal coral growth coloration and health.

* Osix + 6 OR3 120 at Lunar mode 0.06% photo credit: Maxime Maire Orphek Facebook group
Like most living creatures, coral and fish need a dark period to rest. According to research corals must receive a period of darkness to achieve an optimal coral growth coloration and health.

Ordinary dim systems offer you a 1% to 100% dim range. This is appropriated for day time, but not for night time.

For starters, the Moon spectrum is not blue. It reflects visible light emitted by the sun, so it is a full spectrum.

Second, the 1 – 100% dim range of one blue LED only for night and moon cycles is not suitable, because this single LED still creates photosynthetic activity.

During a Moon Cycle, for each phase of the Moon, this one LED start progressively to increase its PAR – First day – 1%, second day – 2%… and on the 15th day, at full moon, it will reach a peak of 15%.

It means that these corals in captive environments will continuously be in photosynthetic activity, generating residual energy inside of them. It also means that this 1 LED that work at night with 0 – 100% dim system of light will continuously disturb your fish’s circadian rhythm and all biological clocks of the marine creatures in your tank. Read More : The Secret of Orphek iCon Lunar cycle program and advanced 10,000% dimming control

ORPHEK’S APPROACH

While relying on decades of academic research, Orphek R&D Teams developed and engineered the the One and Only Real Moon Cycle in LED Reef lighting Solutions reproducing Nature at its fullest.

• Osix allows you to correct biological clocks; create optimal environment for coral spawning; while getting the best spectrum for coral health, growth and color pop.
  • Osix allows you to program dimming progression 24Hs a year round mimicking Nature.
  • Osix allows you to choose in what channels you will run your moonlight cycle for full customization!

ONLY WE CAN DO IT!

• Combine and group all your Orphek iCon solutions to control, monitor, program and dim with Orphek awesome App. (full integration with Atlantik iCon series / Amazonas 960 iCon/ OR3 LED Bars).

• Firmware
  • Programs

UPGRADE

Clients owning previous versions of Orphek OR LED Bars wishing to upgrade them to get iCon technology, all its awesome features and use the Orphek App, contact us today to learn what is the best cost X benefit option for you!​

Free Shipping Door to Door Air Express / DHL, UPS and Fedex + Free Transfer Fee (PayPal, Credit Card).

Read more: https://orphek.com/orphek-osix-or3-led-bar-icon-smart-dim-controller-launch/

Would be nice on my new tank setup.

Firemanceej

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a new reefer, winning this light would be an awesome upgrade to my lighting for my corals. Thank you for the opportunity.

pgroth1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have always been curious about Orpheks, would love to try this.

millerfishes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Orphek on 2 tanks as well. Display and Frag tanks. Frag tank has an OR3 60. My main display has 2 OR3 120 Blue Plus as fill light along with 3 Kessil A360x. I LOVE the combo but could use a couple more strips. The Kessils alone don't really do it but the shimmer is fantastic...(as a life long diver, shimmer looks correct to me). The color pop of the Orpheks is much much better. I have been waiting on a dimmer for the OR3s for 2 years and would love to have the Osix. Having the OR3s come on first in the morning and as a moon light is something I feel I need. That is why I would like to win. I could also use more OR3s.

Sleepydoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome - Looking to replace my T5's and had my eye on the OR3 bars. having a single power supply and controller will be great.

Cdugolen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been waiting/wanting a controller for the or3's for awhile now.. cant quite make the jump to an icon but really desire the control.. would love to win this controller!

pat901

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The game changer.

Orphek icon app

ORPHEK’S APPROACH

ONLY WE CAN DO IT!

• Firmware
  • Programs

UPGRADE

These look pretty dope! I’d definitely try these on my new 140 gallon!

pat901

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The game changer.

Orphek icon app

ORPHEK’S APPROACH

ONLY WE CAN DO IT!

• Firmware
  • Programs

UPGRADE

This would be great to add lights that look great, and achieve the natural photosynthesis for my coral! I like the sleek look of them as well!

DiverBill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No only complaint I have with my current light bar, is the inability to dim it. The Osix Controller should be a game changer. Looking for something to replace my agining A.I Lights

DiverBill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only complaint with my current light bars is my inability to dim them, The Osix Controller should be a game changer. Looking for something to replace my agining A.I. lighting.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Osix OR3 reef LED bars combo review PAR measuring and mounting video – Part II​

Orphek Osix OR3 par test
Today we will present the second part of CJ’s video.

Click on Part I in case you missed it. / Reminding all of you that if you are a native English speaker you can just watch the video. If you don’t understand English, don’t worry, this post brings the top important moments of his video.

It is a great opportunity to check PAR readings and see the lights working over the tank.

So, back to CJ’s reef tank…

read more : https://orphek.com/osix-or3-reef-led-bars-combo-review-par-measuring-and-mounting-video-part-ii/

cloud9aquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went from researching supplemental lighting and looking to add some or3 andddddd now suddenly I need the Osix

Richsoar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win so that I can move away from T-20s and Compact Florescence.

Jessedelarosa1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The game changer.

Orphek icon app

ORPHEK’S APPROACH

ONLY WE CAN DO IT!

• Firmware
  • Programs

UPGRADE

Awesome! I'm needing this product to provide better coral pop to my reef. I'll be happy to buy my first set!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back