Orphek Osix – OR3 LED Bar iCon Smart Dim Controller Launch

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in for the contest!! I've got one or3 bar would like a few more and the controller.

Willhersh34

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in for the giveaway. Currently running a single light bought off of Amazon to get my mixed reef going. Always considered Orphek out of my price range to start. That is no longer the case and having a true controller and light bars would be a game changer and take my mixed reef to the next level.

Ceciliaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry
Currently running T5+Radion over 270 mixed reef. I’ve been thinking covert to Orphek bars especially with more configurations now!

BellaFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the middle of my 180 build after a year of slowly buying everything one of the last things I’m going to need is great lighting , I have T5s and would love to have these beautiful lights above my tank!

strulock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In for the giveaway! Looks like an amazing system - building my first reef tank, and I'd like to do it right.

BraddB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look amazing! I have a small tank now, but am looking to upgrade, and I have always liked the Orphek lights. To win this would help me get a huge start on my upgrade!

SMAC1RSA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Orphek officially announces today the launching of Osix – The OR3 Bar iCon Smart Dim Controller!​

Osix is a smart device with iCon technology that allows you to program, control, monitor and dim your OR3 Reef Aquarium LED Bars; and integrate them with all Orphek iCon LED solutions.​

The game changer.

ONE SMART DEVICE THAT WILL CHANGE FOREVER THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN REEFING!

Orphek groundbreaking 10,000% dimming and 24h programming technology for coral health, growth, color, spawning and biological clock correction.

BEST SPECTRUM BY DAY + REAL NATURAL MOONLIGHT BY NIGHT:

• Osix ables you to get the best spectrum created by Orphek during the day with 1 – 100% dimming range.
  • Osix ables you to combine it with Orphek’s moonlight spectrum during the night with 10,000% (0.01 to 1%) dimming range.
Orphek icon app

Understand how Osix 10,000% dimming system is important for optimal coral growth coloration and health.

Osix + 6 OR3 120 at Lunar mode 0.06%

* Osix + 6 OR3 120 at Lunar mode 0.06% photo credit: Maxime Maire Orphek Facebook group
Like most living creatures, coral and fish need a dark period to rest. According to research corals must receive a period of darkness to achieve an optimal coral growth coloration and health.

Ordinary dim systems offer you a 1% to 100% dim range. This is appropriated for day time, but not for night time.

WHAT ABOUT ONE BLUE LED FOR MOON CYCLE?

For starters, the Moon spectrum is not blue. It reflects visible light emitted by the sun, so it is a full spectrum.

Second, the 1 – 100% dim range of one blue LED only for night and moon cycles is not suitable, because this single LED still creates photosynthetic activity.

During a Moon Cycle, for each phase of the Moon, this one LED start progressively to increase its PAR – First day – 1%, second day – 2%… and on the 15th day, at full moon, it will reach a peak of 15%.

It means that these corals in captive environments will continuously be in photosynthetic activity, generating residual energy inside of them. It also means that this 1 LED that work at night with 0 – 100% dim system of light will continuously disturb your fish’s circadian rhythm and all biological clocks of the marine creatures in your tank. Read More : The Secret of Orphek iCon Lunar cycle program and advanced 10,000% dimming control

ORPHEK’S APPROACH

While relying on decades of academic research, Orphek R&D Teams developed and engineered the the One and Only Real Moon Cycle in LED Reef lighting Solutions reproducing Nature at its fullest.

orphek-osix-controller-or3

How Osix is changing the game.

• Osix allows you to correct biological clocks; create optimal environment for coral spawning; while getting the best spectrum for coral health, growth and color pop.
  • Osix allows you to use Orphek 10,000% dimming technology for Moon cycle.
  • Osix allows you to program dimming progression 24Hs a year round mimicking Nature.
  • Osix allows you to choose in what channels you will run your moonlight cycle for full customization!
osix-reef-led-controller-what-in-the-box-JPG.jpg

Groundbreaking Technologies.

ONLY WE CAN DO IT!

Osix Offers The Most Sophiticated Integration:

• Combine up to 6 Orphek LED Bars to create your fixture.
  • Combine and group all your Orphek iCon solutions to control, monitor, program and dim with Orphek awesome App. (full integration with Atlantik iCon series / Amazonas 960 iCon/ OR3 LED Bars).
Osix Has Automatic Updates:

• Firmware
  • Programs
Orphek Osix reef aquarium led lighting

*photo credit: Maxime Maire Orphek Facebook group

UPGRADE

Promotion Discount Up To 50% OFF

UPGRADING YOUR OR LED BARS:​

With the launch of Osix smart device the Orphek LED Bars became upgradable!​

Clients owning previous versions of Orphek OR LED Bars wishing to upgrade them to get iCon technology, all its awesome features and use the Orphek App, contact us today to learn what is the best cost X benefit option for you!​

Free Shipping Door to Door Air Express / DHL, UPS and Fedex + Free Transfer Fee (PayPal, Credit Card).

Read more: https://orphek.com/orphek-osix-or3-led-bar-icon-smart-dim-controller-launch/

I Added a single Orphek Light without the OSIX, and it has made a HUGE difference to my Mixed Coral Tank. I will be selling the Rest of my lighting and converting all to Orphek Light Bars with the OSIX controls. Its not a big difference, IT'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!

marine_ginger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Orphek officially announces today the launching of Osix – The OR3 Bar iCon Smart Dim Controller!​

Osix is a smart device with iCon technology that allows you to program, control, monitor and dim your OR3 Reef Aquarium LED Bars; and integrate them with all Orphek iCon LED solutions.​

The game changer.

ONE SMART DEVICE THAT WILL CHANGE FOREVER THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN REEFING!

Orphek groundbreaking 10,000% dimming and 24h programming technology for coral health, growth, color, spawning and biological clock correction.

BEST SPECTRUM BY DAY + REAL NATURAL MOONLIGHT BY NIGHT:

• Osix ables you to get the best spectrum created by Orphek during the day with 1 – 100% dimming range.
  • Osix ables you to combine it with Orphek’s moonlight spectrum during the night with 10,000% (0.01 to 1%) dimming range.
Orphek icon app

Understand how Osix 10,000% dimming system is important for optimal coral growth coloration and health.

Osix + 6 OR3 120 at Lunar mode 0.06%

* Osix + 6 OR3 120 at Lunar mode 0.06% photo credit: Maxime Maire Orphek Facebook group
Like most living creatures, coral and fish need a dark period to rest. According to research corals must receive a period of darkness to achieve an optimal coral growth coloration and health.

Ordinary dim systems offer you a 1% to 100% dim range. This is appropriated for day time, but not for night time.

WHAT ABOUT ONE BLUE LED FOR MOON CYCLE?

For starters, the Moon spectrum is not blue. It reflects visible light emitted by the sun, so it is a full spectrum.

Second, the 1 – 100% dim range of one blue LED only for night and moon cycles is not suitable, because this single LED still creates photosynthetic activity.

During a Moon Cycle, for each phase of the Moon, this one LED start progressively to increase its PAR – First day – 1%, second day – 2%… and on the 15th day, at full moon, it will reach a peak of 15%.

It means that these corals in captive environments will continuously be in photosynthetic activity, generating residual energy inside of them. It also means that this 1 LED that work at night with 0 – 100% dim system of light will continuously disturb your fish’s circadian rhythm and all biological clocks of the marine creatures in your tank. Read More : The Secret of Orphek iCon Lunar cycle program and advanced 10,000% dimming control

ORPHEK’S APPROACH

While relying on decades of academic research, Orphek R&D Teams developed and engineered the the One and Only Real Moon Cycle in LED Reef lighting Solutions reproducing Nature at its fullest.

orphek-osix-controller-or3

How Osix is changing the game.

• Osix allows you to correct biological clocks; create optimal environment for coral spawning; while getting the best spectrum for coral health, growth and color pop.
  • Osix allows you to use Orphek 10,000% dimming technology for Moon cycle.
  • Osix allows you to program dimming progression 24Hs a year round mimicking Nature.
  • Osix allows you to choose in what channels you will run your moonlight cycle for full customization!
osix-reef-led-controller-what-in-the-box-JPG.jpg

Groundbreaking Technologies.

ONLY WE CAN DO IT!

Osix Offers The Most Sophiticated Integration:

• Combine up to 6 Orphek LED Bars to create your fixture.
  • Combine and group all your Orphek iCon solutions to control, monitor, program and dim with Orphek awesome App. (full integration with Atlantik iCon series / Amazonas 960 iCon/ OR3 LED Bars).
Osix Has Automatic Updates:

• Firmware
  • Programs
Orphek Osix reef aquarium led lighting

*photo credit: Maxime Maire Orphek Facebook group

UPGRADE

Promotion Discount Up To 50% OFF

UPGRADING YOUR OR LED BARS:​

With the launch of Osix smart device the Orphek LED Bars became upgradable!​

Clients owning previous versions of Orphek OR LED Bars wishing to upgrade them to get iCon technology, all its awesome features and use the Orphek App, contact us today to learn what is the best cost X benefit option for you!​

Free Shipping Door to Door Air Express / DHL, UPS and Fedex + Free Transfer Fee (PayPal, Credit Card).

Read more: https://orphek.com/orphek-osix-or3-led-bar-icon-smart-dim-controller-launch/

Wowzer this really would be an amazing addition to my tank. Really been looking for the best lighting to enhance my corals.... would really love to win this

mchute85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two OR3 bars to supplement my black boxes. I might have to buy the controller or better yet win it!

Potwin91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should be ready soon . About cost you will get 50% off. We are doing the best to give the best price to all costumers with old OR1/OR2/OR3 to help to upgrade .
I desperately need some new light for my four foot tank. Happy giveaway everyone

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry
I would love to pull my hydras and switch to all orphek bars. I have 2 blue plus or3s mow that will get the upgrade either way.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back