Orpheks and Apple/Mac routers-airport extreme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Voltaire81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - I recently purchased multiple Orpheks for my upcoming build.

I cant get them to connect with the Gateway and support has said that this is likely due incompatibility issues with Mac routers.

I think its doable for me to switch routers, but Im wondering if anyone has been able to connect the lights via Mac routers/air port extreme ?

If so, please let me know if I can configure the airPort extremes in anyway to get them to work.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an Airport Extreme and had nothing but trouble with it, but no experience with Orpheks. Snagging an Asus AC2400 was the best move I made for my home network.

OP
OP
Voltaire81

Voltaire81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an Airport Extreme and had nothing but trouble with it, but no experience with Orpheks. Snagging an Asus AC2400 was the best move I made for my home network.

I actually have the ASUS AC1900 with the airports connected all over the house. Anyway, back to Orpheks. I switched to different routers and couldn't connect. Im possibly running into other issues. Looking into it with Orpheks and they've been very helpful, just hoping it will be fixed soon so I can use the lights!

Back