OT- Walk/ Run in honor of Phil Rodriguez

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phil was a great guy. He was one of the first people I met when I joined the club. Everyone was always mentioning Phils's purple Hornets at that time. It's funny I forgot about it but I had thought it would have been cool if there were any of those still around for the zoa grow up contest. But we came pretty close anyhow

Collinslice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phil was a great guy. He was one of the first people I met when I joined the club. Everyone was always mentioning Phils's purple Hornets at that time. It's funny I forgot about it but I had thought it would have been cool if there were any of those still around for the zoa grow up contest. But we came pretty close anyhow
I have a frag still. Got them from jersaint

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even if you can't run or walk that day, please consider making a donation. The foundation was able to help 3 people with Phils eyes. His legacy lives on through others. [emoji171]

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phil is definitely missed. He was a great guy and would help anyone at the drop of a hat! He was always spending his time working on other people's tanks and helping people learn the hobby.He was one heck of a chef too!

His passion for this hobby and this club was very inspiring, we miss you Phil...

Back