OP
jdpiii3

jdpiii3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well not what I wanted going into my hurricane prep, generator will not start. Ugh!
20220925_154727.jpg

OP
OP
jdpiii3

jdpiii3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s good news. What other precautions do you take when preparing for hurricanes?
I have battery backup for my MP 60's, two portable AC units and a few additional fans if needed, I'll also have a bunch of ice on hand to keep food Frozen.

Thankfully my max power draw is only about 500 watts.

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just saw you being awarded tank of the month - wow so awesome! Was trying to find on YouTube any new videos - do you have a current video? Saw the video from 10 years ago. What an amazing story - never read a build thread like yours. Congrats again!

OP
OP
jdpiii3

jdpiii3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just saw you being awarded tank of the month - wow so awesome! Was trying to find on YouTube any new videos - do you have a current video? Saw the video from 10 years ago. What an amazing story - never read a build thread like yours. Congrats again!
Thanks so much, This thread took on a life of its own during my wife's battle with cancer. I am so thankful for the reef-2-reef community allowing me to share my grief so deeply it was so therapeutic, it helped me get through some very rough patches.

As for the videos, yes I know I've been slacking, you would think with all this great digital media equipment I have I'd be posting videos constantly. I need to pull out the Sony Mirrorless Alpha A7 and start shooting.

I'm going to blame it on bad hair days, yes 10 years worth

Back