Our Biggest Discount Ever!! Up to 90% Off! Get ready for Tax Craze Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SchrutesReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s obvious many haven’t shopped with WWC before… IME their customer service has been top notch. I have been a customer for close to a decade. They have always been helpful. It seems as if some people are complaining but haven’t done their part to reach out, because they have a dedicated team for online sales and support. Weather isn’t their problem, or ours.

Salmon11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping errors aren’t our problems. It’s theirs. Weather completely understandable. Not informing people until half way into their delivery day there was a packaging error isn’t very professional

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday Monday 03/06/23 we had some severe technical difficulties that delayed the shipping process for the day. We've had about 30 orders or so that were unable to be shipped. We worked until late in the day putting every effort to try to get all orders shipped, unfortunately we were unable to complete all orders. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience as we know the extraordinary efforts that many of our customer have to go through to receive their shipments.

A message was sent this morning alerting anyone affected by this delay. We regret that this message was sent without time for a warning in advance, but our team was all hands on deck trying to ship all the orders we could.

We are actively working on rescheduling shipments, the email included a link to reschedule the shipment. You can also give us a call or email us. You can find our contact information here: https://wwc-help-center.gorgias.help/en-US

Once more we apologize and we are grateful to all of our customers.

WWC Team

Salmon11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to the end of the line you 30 lol. The fact you guys waited over 14 hours to send those emails is wild but hey what do I know. Have fun guys.

Cars_and_Coral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to know exactly which mystery corals we received? I received 2 mystery Aussie lords and mystery zoanthids that are great, but have no idea what their names are lol

Edgecrusher28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to know exactly which mystery corals we received? I received 2 mystery Aussie lords and mystery zoanthids that are great, but have no idea what their names are lol
I really hate when vendors do this, even with bonus frags.

Benjamin28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s obvious many haven’t shopped with WWC before… IME their customer service has been top notch. I have been a customer for close to a decade. They have always been helpful. It seems as if some people are complaining but haven’t done their part to reach out, because they have a dedicated team for online sales and support. Weather isn’t their problem, or ours.
You are right on from my experiences over the last two years. They are so easy to work with and they let you know when they know if there is a problem. We can’t expect them to see the future and my guess is if folks followed the tracking they would have seen the product never made it to the drop off facility the evening prior and could have started asking questions early. I still trust WWC with my corals

slogan315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those who have received their corals, when did you receive a shipping email? Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow, and wondering when I can expect a confirmation that they’ve shipped.

Cars_and_Coral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who have received their corals, when did you receive a shipping email? Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow, and wondering when I can expect a confirmation that they’ve shipped.
I got mine at 5:45PM EST last night for shipment that arrived today.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back