Our Largest LIVE SALE EVER!!!! 2500+ Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hologram hammer
1591495252922.png
I love IT!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We wanted to give a huge shout out to everyone that stuck with us today! It was awesome hanging out with you guys and we hope that we made this live sale killer for you all! This concludes day 1 of our live sale but make sure to come back tomorrow 12 pm to 10 pm for another day of awesome deals and fun!
If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected] and we will get back with you Monday morning or before!
Have a great night and again, thank you guys SO MUCH! You're all awesome and made this live sale the best yet.

PS How did everyone like the format?

swampwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We wanted to give a huge shout out to everyone that stuck with us today! It was awesome hanging out with you guys and we hope that we made this live sale killer for you all! This concludes day 1 of our live sale but make sure to come back tomorrow 12 pm to 10 pm for another day of awesome deals and fun!
If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected] and we will get back with you Monday morning or before!
Have a great night and again, thank you guys SO MUCH! You're all awesome and made this live sale the best yet.

Love the format!! Most live sales, you feel guilty as most are struggling to just snag a frag or two. While some may not have gotten their unicorn today, everybody had a shot. Nice job!

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Great format. They all should be like this.

Oceanl0v3r

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really liked it! Much better than previous experiences. Can’t believe I stayed all day - probably didn’t hurt that it rained all day, lol.
Thanks!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Love hate with the format leaning more to love if I’m honest. The hate may just be because I didn’t get my torches or hammer... hahaha thanks for a great first day!!!

RyanW250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks guys, it was great! Much more fair and seemed to level out the playing field for everyone. Thanks again, I look forward to that box in the mail! You guys be safe down there.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back