Our Largest LIVE SALE EVER!!!! 2500+ Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We wanted to give a huge shout out to everyone that stuck with us today! It was awesome hanging out with you guys and we hope that we made this live sale killer for you all! This concludes day 1 of our live sale but make sure to come back tomorrow 12 pm to 10 pm for another day of awesome deals and fun!
If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected] and we will get back with you Monday morning or before!
Have a great night and again, thank you guys SO MUCH! You're all awesome and made this live sale the best yet.

PS How did everyone like the format?
Format was awesome!

platinumreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We wanted to give a huge shout out to everyone that stuck with us today! It was awesome hanging out with you guys and we hope that we made this live sale killer for you all! This concludes day 1 of our live sale but make sure to come back tomorrow 12 pm to 10 pm for another day of awesome deals and fun!
If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected] and we will get back with you Monday morning or before!
Have a great night and again, thank you guys SO MUCH! You're all awesome and made this live sale the best yet.

I liked the format! Bravo!

RyanW250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todays haul! Thanks @TopShelfAquatics!

01234286-1.jpg EC4.I1.052120-1.jpg LPS2.E2.060220-1.jpg 1ONLINE.R4.060220-1.jpg 1ONLINE.V3.060220-16.jpg 1ONLINE.V6.060220-1.jpg 4ONLINE.F6.060220-1.jpg RD.N6.060220-1.jpg
Oh man, you nabbed my two favorites from today. Lol

yngwie111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great format! Just how every live sale should be. Gives a chance to dip in and out of the computer every now and then or mash that refresh button whenever I'm free, all without feeling like I've missed out on having the opportunity to snag something. Here's my haul, thanks @TSA Corals !

TSA Laffy Taffy Goni - WYSIWYG LPS Frag
Ultra Rock Anemone - WYSIWYG Anemone
TSA Sugar Daddy Goni - WYSIWYG LPS Frag
TSA Smurfette Zoa - WYSIWYG Softie Frag
Watermelon Psammy - WYSIWYG SPS Frag
Green Bay Packer Zoas - Softie Frag
Jedi Mindtrick Monti - WYSIWYG SPS Frag
Ultra Rock Anemone - WYSIWYG Anemone

Arringar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Great job. Well organized and everything seemed to run very smoothly.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back