OP
OP
Wendy Rodgers

Wendy Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will follow for sure! Have a great Saturday! Here is our fish only tank! 2 puffers, three triggers, 4 angels, 3 tangs, tusk, foxface, and jewel ell!
Thanks, Kindel

ED982A78-23E5-4F4C-8F7C-7940031B316C.jpeg

9706144F-3359-423D-8493-5F8F60F76019.jpeg
LOVE THEM XOXOXO..Look at their size !

PapaDragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of tangs! ... and some wrasses. As to a specific list, my wife does have a list as long as my 7 year olds santas list...
As to purchasing fish and corals, yea... mainly coral corral.
We have been planning a trip to wwc as I have been on their website.
While there, we will have to check out living reef!
I'm about 2 hours south of Orlando

Best-steve

I live in Orlando and if you’re going to visit living reef I’d also recommend.@TopShelfAquatics. It’s in the general area and that is where I bought my 180g.

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great build, good luck to your bolts. My pens are looking a little past their prime but then again so did they in 16 and 17 so we will see how it plays out this year.

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blackhawks...really.. oi!! Come on, u know Blue is better ! They DO DESERVE IT. They have to keep pressing, Dont give anything slack. It would be incredible!! GO BOLTS!
Thank you so much, we cant wait to share more!
Wendy
Pic is one of my Jerseys!! Lol

Screenshot_20161209-103945.png
Nobody, and I mean nobody can question your commitment as a fan, but...........I gotta call a jersey foul on you there .
http://puckdaddyjerseyfouls.tumblr.com/page/2

OP
OP
Wendy Rodgers

Wendy Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful Build.

Would love to know how many gallons the "nano" tank holds...

Definitely following, hoping my wife happens to look over my shoulder one time while looking at beautiful tank photos...
Hi! Our nano is 20 gal! I love it so much ! I love my girl, shes a sweetheart , so friendly and our Blenny and dragonet Mushu!

20190125_232956.jpg

20190105_234419.jpg

OP
OP
Wendy Rodgers

Wendy Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody, and I mean nobody can question your commitment as a fan, but...........I gotta call a jersey foul on you there .
http://puckdaddyjerseyfouls.tumblr.com/page/2
Hahahaha!! I strongly disagree ... My Jersey is nothing like those. ... all my fav players at the time.. All on the Lightning.
No fouls here..maybe you see to many call on ur guys on the ice .... No harm No foul . Real names , paid for each one full price..

OP
OP
Wendy Rodgers

Wendy Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great build, good luck to your bolts. My pens are looking a little past their prime but then again so did they in 16 and 17 so we will see how it plays out this year.

Thanks for the compliment on our tank!
Yea... last year we had alot of injuries ... we have definitely cleaned up some spots in our game.
Pens will be in the playoffs I'm sure... I just think this year we will keep going. #GOBOLTS

Best-Steve

Ps... my wife wendy just said that we dont like playing the pens because there are so many tears on the ice from cry baby Crosby that we cant skate fast! lol.. she loves her hockey... during the playoffs she walked thru the arena with a penguin on a noose at the end of a hockey stick...

OP
OP
Wendy Rodgers

Wendy Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every Tuesday ...unless something goes Amiss!

5 gallons every week

Around 1 to 2 mils daily on alk.

Gfo every day after feeding corals as po4 tends to climb around .15 unless I stick the reactor on.
I dont like wasting gfo so the reactor is a hang on back style... (I hang on side) and I let it run for about 8 hrs the next morning after feeding then I take it off and place the reactor in a 5 gallon bucket that has saltwater to temp and circulating so I can reuse. So it's an easy swap and go when needed.
I like to keep the po4 between .03 and .06.

Best-steve

How often do you change your water in this nano tank?

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha!! I strongly disagree ... My Jersey is nothing like those. ... all my fav players at the time.. All on the Lightning.
No fouls here..maybe you see to many call on ur guys on the ice .... No harm No foul . Real names , paid for each one full price..
But that's what makes it a jersey foul, all your fav players on one jersey :). If the jersey has more than one player name or number on it, its a jersey foul. I don't make the rules. I love your passion for the Bolts though, nothing better than a passionate hockey fan. I hope it turns out to be Sharks/Lightning for the cup so we can have some fun going at it.

OP
OP
Wendy Rodgers

Wendy Rodgers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But that's what makes it a jersey foul, all your fav players on one jersey :). If the jersey has more than one player name or number on it, its a jersey foul. I don't make the rules. I love your passion for the Bolts though, nothing better than a passionate hockey fan. I hope it turns out to be Sharks/Lightning for the cup so we can have some fun going at it.
Oh well..lol... Dont wear it that much, kinda tired of people asking to touch it lol... been wearing THE BIG CAT! 88...NHL gave us a big stink about it anyway ... pic was The Tampa Bay Lightning putting up on there media. Our fans love it though lol.. my passion will never DIE!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back