OP
Blitz7737

Blitz7737

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually got an acro as my second coral, not too difficult as long as you have a good light and clean water. Have never tested my perams so idk what they need as far as nitrates and stuff like that goes. I just stick mine in a tank under bright lights and they do really well. I think an AI Prime would be good for this purpose, or possibly even less than that like a kessil or something. AI primes worked for my lower end acros (red dragon, birdsnest, purple bonsai, etc) and my zoas are doing spectacularly as well. And yeah, those actually are all names of zoas! I have those so I can definitely vouch for their colors. Here’s my red dragon (sitting at the bottom of my tank, chillin) and some zoa macros I took cause I was selling frags.

Whoooo, so pretty! That is so cool that their names are so fun! I thought you were just yanking our chain. Lol. I'm partial to zoas, I really like the look of them, but still a lot to learn and research. Plus we are gonna go for the smallest and most affordable frags from the local shop as a test piece with the hopes that they grow. ;Joyful

Thanks for the info too, I will look some of these up and do a bit more studying. They look good too. Keep making waves with that little ocean!

Picasso Clown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoooo, so pretty! That is so cool that their names are so fun! I thought you were just yanking our chain. Lol. I'm partial to zoas, I really like the look of them, but still a lot to learn and research. Plus we are gonna go for the smallest and most affordable frags from the local shop as a test piece with the hopes that they grow. ;Joyful

Thanks for the info too, I will look some of these up and do a bit more studying. They look good too. Keep making waves with that little ocean!
Thank you! All of these cost me $30 or less so I feel like they’re good starters, many were $10-$15 from the discount section or local reefers :)

OP
OP
Blitz7737

Blitz7737

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread initiated! Check it out to hear about the new addition of a CUC today!!!

Back