Our Sizzling eBay Auctions are up! What a great way to get some signature WWC pieces at crazy cheap prices!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't let the crazy heat get you down! It might be stupid hot outside, but it's nice and cool inside! Why not grab your tablet, lay lifeless on the sofa and peruse our eBay auctions to pass the time. Let the bidding begin!

New eBay auctions are here. The auctions will run 5 days and start to end Monday at 8pm EST.

If you are new to our
eBay auctions or you have never done them before no need to worry.

• All the auctions start at $.99 cents with no reserves

• Shipping is one low rate

• You can combine multiple corals you are bidding on for one shipping cost

• You can pick up locally at no additional charge

• You can add on from our website at no additional charge.
Click on any image below to go to the auctions now.

You can also search for the seller "world wide corals" in eBay.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their auctions typically end on Mondays, so they're probably between listings at the moment.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the reply! I’m new to the flash sales and auctions for corals so trying to get the hang of it

No problem! Truth be told, I've never purchased any corals off eBay, but I have done a few live sales... they can be a lot of fun as long as you go into them with the right attitude.

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem! Truth be told, I've never purchased any corals off eBay, but I have done a few live sales... they can be a lot of fun as long as you go into them with the right attitude.

I have a feeling the 27th and 28th will be my first live sale! WWC anniversary any tips?

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few:

1) Set up express checkout before the start of the sale. This requires you to receive a text message from Shopify (the platform WWC uses for their store) and input the code. After that's set up, you'll greatly speedup checkout, which is critical for successfully winning a coral.

2) Unless there's one coral that you really, really, really want, go in with an open mind. Have general types of corals in mind instead of specific color morphs.

3) When you see something that grabs you, move fast. WWC is one of the most popular coral sellers, and over the years they've cultivated a following. If you like it, chances are someone else likes it too. So when you see one you like, look at the price, decide if you're okay with it, and move on to checkout.

4) Don't try to buy more than one coral at once. Their site will be hammered during the sale, so things will move slow. In the time it takes to try to add multiple corals, one of them is almost certain to be purchased. That'll cause an error in your shopping cart and you'll have to take time to remove the item from your cart. In the time that you take to remove that item, your other item might sell out. Now you spent all that time and didn't get anything for that section.

5) Decide on a budget ahead of time. It's very easy to go crazy with the live sale, especially when corals are flying out for $5, $10, $15. One good deal after another, and it's very easy to be up in the hundreds or thousands of dollars.

6) Decide whether you're looking for volume (target cheap corals) or rarity (hold out for high-ticket items). There's no wrong or right way to do it, and there are plenty of really attractive corals at affordable prices. That said, if you know you want a Homewrecker frag, probably best to not spend all your budget on green slimers and wham'n watermelon zoas.

7) Don't be afraid to ask WWC questions about what's coming up. They're typically very responsive during the sale and while they won't flat-out tell you what's coming up... they'll let you know if something you're sniping for is coming up.

8) Occasionally, frags will slip past the sale watchers. You can sometimes find unsold frags by going back through the previous pages of the sale, but honestly, with how slow the site can run, I don't think it's really a productive use of your time. Anything unsold will be put up in an aftersale, so make sure you check that out after the sale to see if there are any good nuggets.

Hopefully that wasn't too much, I have a tendency to include too much detail.

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few:

1) Set up express checkout before the start of the sale. This requires you to receive a text message from Shopify (the platform WWC uses for their store) and input the code. After that's set up, you'll greatly speedup checkout, which is critical for successfully winning a coral.

2) Unless there's one coral that you really, really, really want, go in with an open mind. Have general types of corals in mind instead of specific color morphs.

3) When you see something that grabs you, move fast. WWC is one of the most popular coral sellers, and over the years they've cultivated a following. If you like it, chances are someone else likes it too. So when you see one you like, look at the price, decide if you're okay with it, and move on to checkout.

4) Don't try to buy more than one coral at once. Their site will be hammered during the sale, so things will move slow. In the time it takes to try to add multiple corals, one of them is almost certain to be purchased. That'll cause an error in your shopping cart and you'll have to take time to remove the item from your cart. In the time that you take to remove that item, your other item might sell out. Now you spent all that time and didn't get anything for that section.

5) Decide on a budget ahead of time. It's very easy to go crazy with the live sale, especially when corals are flying out for $5, $10, $15. One good deal after another, and it's very easy to be up in the hundreds or thousands of dollars.

6) Decide whether you're looking for volume (target cheap corals) or rarity (hold out for high-ticket items). There's no wrong or right way to do it, and there are plenty of really attractive corals at affordable prices. That said, if you know you want a Homewrecker frag, probably best to not spend all your budget on green slimers and wham'n watermelon zoas.

7) Don't be afraid to ask WWC questions about what's coming up. They're typically very responsive during the sale and while they won't flat-out tell you what's coming up... they'll let you know if something you're sniping for is coming up.

8) Occasionally, frags will slip past the sale watchers. You can sometimes find unsold frags by going back through the previous pages of the sale, but honestly, with how slow the site can run, I don't think it's really a productive use of your time. Anything unsold will be put up in an aftersale, so make sure you check that out after the sale to see if there are any good nuggets.

Hopefully that wasn't too much, I have a tendency to include too much detail.

Woah! Thank you! That was way more tips than I expected [emoji1374] how do you activate express checkout?

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you check out, there's a checkbox to turn it on. If you haven't bought your shipping module yet, turn it on then. If you have, just buy a snail and have them ship it with the rest of your order. =) You might also be able to do it through Shopify's main page.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah! Thank you! That was way more tips than I expected [emoji1374] how do you activate express checkout?

When you place the order for your live sale shipping module you can save your info here. Just make sure to create an account as it wont work with guest checkouts.

shyp1.JPG

When you check out, there's a checkbox to turn it on. If you haven't bought your shipping module yet, turn it on then. If you have, just buy a snail and have them ship it with the rest of your order. =) You might also be able to do it through Shopify's main page.

Thnaks for the tips, they always help with new live sale participants :)

Back