Our way of saying thank you: GHL Doser 2 Offer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u have doser left on sale

Hi,

Out of 100 dosers we put on sale, only 17 remain on the shelves – these have sold really fast!

I think we’ll be sold out by the end of today or tomorrow at the latest. As a result, we decided to keep this offer until the end of this weekend regardless if we reach the 100 count!

This offer will definitely end this Sunday, Aug. 28 12:00AM EST - last chance to get the GHL Doser 2 at 15% off!

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've placed an order on Wednesday and seems it hasn't shipped yet. Can you guys let me know when you guys are planning on shipping them?
Tae Kim
Whitestone, NY 11357

stiky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. The site actually broke yesterday during that. And I'm the genius who posted on the wrong page haha. Oh well. Unintended bump!

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA , If I wanted to add another 4 heads/pumps, could I just pick up another stand alone and set is as a slave? I'm thinking it might be nice to have 2 stand alones in case 1 has issues, then I'm only down 4 pumps, not all 8, while I get the other one fixed.

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Yes, you have the option of running any Standalone Doser 2 as a slave by simply changing the behavior in GCC.

If at any time you wish to separate this doser, you can just set it back to Standalone mode.

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

we got a lot of emails with many many questions about this promotion and the GHL Doser 2 in general in the last days, so I would like to answer the frequently asked questions here:
(some of them had already been answered somewhere in this thread here, but I am going to give here a complete list of the most important questions/answers)

Q: How do I get the 15% discount?
A: Go to our online shop (https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/usa/shop/), add doser(s) to cart - Enter coupon code R2R0816 - Complete checkout

Q: Where do I get the discount / in which countries is the discount valid?
A: Only when buying through our US online shop (see above), for US and Canada customers only.

Q: Which models are discounted?
A: Simple: All. Standalone, Slave, black, white, 2, 3 or 4 pumps.

Q: What do I need to control a Slave Doser?
A: A GHL Doser 2 Standalone or a ProfiLux (3 or higher) aquarium controller. In total 16 independent pump channels are supported.

Q: I am going to buy a GHL Doser 2 SA (Standalone, I have no ProfiLux controller at the moment). Since I am planning to purchase a ProfiLux in the near future: Can I use the SA version later with a ProfiLux?
A: Yes, you can "tell" the SA to behave just like a slave unit.

Q: Where can I read more details about the GHL Doser 2?
A: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/products/ghl-doser/

Q: I am still thinking about buying one - can I get the 15% discount still next week?
A: I am sorry but more than 100 dosers had already been sold, the special price is available until midnight today (EST), after that the coupon code becomes invalid

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last chance!

The special price is available until midnight today (EST)

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I order or received the wrong item? It says slave unit

20160830_194727.jpg

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I order or received the wrong item? It says slave unit

20160830_194727.jpg
Hi Brian - I had a quick look and see that your order was placed for a Doser 2 Slave, 4 head, black.

Let us know if this will not work for you, and we'll see what we can do to get you into what works for your setup.

-Marco

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked your site again and I did order the slave unit. I thought it meant capable of having 2 slaves, got confused since I did not see a stand alone anywhere on top
I left a voicemail and have also sent you a PM, guess we can use either to solve this issue
Thanks

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the sale went through september 3rd. I was going to pull the trigger today.

Question, if i purchase the 2 pump model can you tell me if its upgradable to 3 or even 4 pumps? If it is, what exactly is that process and how difficult is it?

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Pola0502ds The sale was valid to the first 100 customers until September 3, which ever came first.

Yes, any 2 or 3 pump models can be easily upgraded by removing a few screws and mounting the new motor. Once connected, the doser automatically detects the new dosing motor. Simply calibrate and it's ready to use.

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was unable to select Canukistan as a shipping destination.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back