Out of Stock, But on Sale EVERYWHERE? Trident Reagent

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So can someone explain this to me...how can the Trident Reagent (2 & 6 month) are all on Sale; but yet out of stock...even here locally in Baltimore and of course online for almost a week now? Not sure how this worked...

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So can someone explain this to me...how can the Trident Reagent (2 & 6 month) are all on Sale; but yet out of stock...even here locally in Baltimore and of course online for almost a week now? Not sure how this worked...

All i can think of is that it would be on back order.

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This stuff never stays in stock long. You will likely just have to settle with a horse instead of chasing after a unicorn (ie full price). if you find a 6mo grab it, I've only found a 6mo once since May and it was full price at champion lighting a few weeks ago (currently out of everything).

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These sales are for all Neptune products in stock or out of stock. The place, For instance BRS sets a discount code for that brand and all the items that they sell of that brand is then discounted.

This is standard business practice for web retailers.

FWIW, they did the same thing to other products that haven’t been available for 6-8 months...

OP
OP
jphilip813

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These sales are for all Neptune products in stock or out of stock. The place, For instance BRS sets a discount code for that brand and all the items that they sell of that brand is then discounted.

This is standard business practice for web retailers.

FWIW, they did the same thing to other products that haven’t been available for 6-8 months...
Thanks for info...didn't know it was standard practice...but now I know...what is FWIW?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back