OVER 60% OFF!! 400+ NEW CORALS JUST POSTED!!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We're keeping the deals rolling with our CYBER MONDAY SALE!!

We just posted over 400 NEW CORALS to our site with discounts of up to 60% OFF!!

CLICK HERE to head straight to our website where you can find all your favorite pieces!

Cyber Monday Flyer GREEN.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome man!

Cyber Monday Flyer GREEN R2R.jpg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks, I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. Especially since I only spent a half day doing all the Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday flyers lol

-Collin

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. Especially since I only spent a half day doing all the Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday flyers lol

-Collin

hey Collin! Any problem with me ordering a few more things if my order ships on Friday? Just wanted to double check. Already bought like 20 items on Black Friday, so I don't want to go over a shipping "maximum"?

edit:

Ordered. Ill call later and make sure you count the same number of corals as I count :)

Last edited:

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never ordered from you guys but like your stuff. How much is shipping and is it free above a certain amount since I missed that info.

Thanks

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good stuff; I just couldn't keep up with items going out of stock while I was trying to fill my cart up, so I gave up. Maybe I'll check back once things have settled down a bit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Never ordered from you guys but like your stuff. How much is shipping and is it free above a certain amount since I missed that info. Thanks

Shipping is $25 in Florida, $35 out of state, and FREE for all orders over $250!

Good stuff; I just couldn't keep up with items going out of stock while I was trying to fill my cart up, so I gave up. Maybe I'll check back once things have settled down a bit.

Things have calmed down a little and there are still some great deals to be had! Don't wait too long :D

Nevermind :)

We got you covered :cool:

Back