Overflow box and return pump

Cgosnell470

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lookin for a very simple but reliable overflow box and return pump..i liked the Rapid pro 1056 but can't find it available anywhere.. is there another that is comparable? I really want simple with no drilling. Thanks Reefers!

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the lifereef overflow is the most reliable on the market.

OP
OP
C

Cgosnell470

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the lifereef overflow is the most reliable on the market.
Thank you so much for info!! I have watched every YouTube video under the sun trying to figure out which way to go...I have googled so many boxes they all run together now . my tank is not reef ready, and drilling holes into my aquarium gives me nightmares lol..I certainly wouldn't attempt myself, and not real sure who to ask...no real aquarium stores in my area...I have thought about returning tank for reef ready but not much luck there either.. im gonna check out the lifereef. Thanks again for info! Very appreciated.

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the tank is still empty, drilling really isn't very hard. It's not near as scary as it sounds

Billdogg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? There are reef clubs pretty much everywhere. Most all of us have a variety of diamond hole saws and drill a hole only take a few minutes. Scary? Sure, at least the first time. The 2nd time is easy.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back