• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pacific East Aquaculture Fish and Coral Order

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

emilybell1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been trying to pair maroon lightening clowns in my bta tank and have rotated through 4 fish without being able to get them to pair. I had finally decided to just let one grow out and then try adding a tiny one. I saw an ad for clown pairs from East Pacific right here and reached out asking a bunch of questions because they had a beautiful pair of maroons. Not only did they answer all of my questions quickly but also put the pair in with some btas to see if that might cause them to fight. After they sent a video of them getting along, I ordered them. The next day I was checking out live sales for two specific corals and found them also from east pacific but much larger and lower priced than I’d seen on any of the sales. They easily added them to my order for me. My order arrived today and the clowns are extremely beautiful and nestled happily in their new anemones. The corals are even bigger than I expected and opening up nicely. They even called to let me know my package had been delivered and to see if it had gotten there safely. I felt like I was buying from a friend, not a store halfway across the country. I can’t say thank you enough!

793A3D2C-8971-48F7-AD03-63DAF3CD193E.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back