• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Package Deal 125 Gallon and accesories Pick Up Only in Southern California $1500 obo

Item Price
$4000 obo
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

warpdrvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 gallon system brand new, never had water in it for sale. Front glass is Starfire low iron. Drilled by manufacturer for a Synergy Reef overflow. Back glass is painted black. Most plumbing has been completed. The drain system is completely finished. The return system needs to have plumbing completed. This is a list of what is going:

125 Gallon brand new, never used aquarium with Starfire low iron glass front panel
Custom stand painted black with 3 doors in the front
Synergy Reef bean animal style overflow (tank was drilled by the manufacturer custom for this overflow)
Trigger Platinum 39 sump with fleece roller (2 new in package rolls included)
Screen Top with the frames, screen, and spline
(3) Ecotech Radion G6 XR15 lights SOLD
Complete Ecotech light mounting system SOLD
Aqua Ultraviolet 25 watt UV light
(2) sets of brackets for the UV light
(2) Finnex 500 watt Titanium heaters (Needs an aquarium heater controller)
Neptune Apex Controller SOLD
Neptune Auto Top Off Kit SOLD
Neptune Flow Monitoring Kit SOLD
Neptune Magnetic Probe Holder SOLD
(2) Neptune COR15 return pumps SOLD
Lots of extra plumbing parts and pipe including Drain pipes, return pipes, a multitude of fittings, extra unions, ball valves, etc.

I even have some Carib Sea Dry Live Rock I can give you.

I bought everything looking ahead to upgrading my current system. Life has intervened and I'm unable to upgrade. I paid over $7,000 for everything. Some things have sold already. Looking to sell what's left for $1500. My loss is your gain! I'm located in Southern California

IMG_5582.jpeg IMG_5581.jpeg IMG_5580.jpeg IMG_5578.jpeg IMG_5576.jpeg IMG_5575.jpeg IMG_5574.jpeg IMG_5573.jpeg IMG_5572.jpeg IMG_5571.jpeg IMG_5570.jpeg IMG_5569.jpeg

Last edited:

Alex_star

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyways, I do have a cousin who’s willing to get into the hobby with me was wondering if this set was still for sale

leonsdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 gallon system brand new, never had water in it for sale. Front glass is Starfire low iron. Drilled by manufacturer for a Synergy Reef overflow. Back glass is painted black. Most plumbing has been completed. The drain system is completely finished. The return system needs to have plumbing completed. This is a list of what is going:

125 Gallon brand new, never used aquarium with Starfire low iron glass front panel
Custom stand painted black with 3 doors in the front
Synergy Reef bean animal style overflow (tank was drilled by the manufacturer custom for this overflow)
Trigger Platinum 39 sump with fleece roller (2 new in package rolls included)
Screen Top with the frames, screen, and spline
(3) Ecotech Radion G6 XR15 lights SOLD
Complete Ecotech light mounting system SOLD
Aqua Ultraviolet 25 watt UV light
(2) sets of brackets for the UV light
(2) Finnex 500 watt Titanium heaters (Needs an aquarium heater controller)
Neptune Apex Controller SOLD
Neptune Auto Top Off Kit SOLD
Neptune Flow Monitoring Kit SOLD
Neptune Magnetic Probe Holder SOLD
(2) Neptune COR15 return pumps SOLD
Lots of extra plumbing parts and pipe including Drain pipes, return pipes, a multitude of fittings, extra unions, ball valves, etc.

I even have some Carib Sea Dry Live Rock I can give you.

I bought everything looking ahead to upgrading my current system. Life has intervened and I'm unable to upgrade. I paid over $7,000 for everything. Some things have sold already. Looking to sell what's left for $1500. My loss is your gain! I'm located in Southern California

IMG_5582.jpeg IMG_5581.jpeg IMG_5580.jpeg IMG_5578.jpeg IMG_5576.jpeg IMG_5575.jpeg IMG_5574.jpeg IMG_5573.jpeg IMG_5572.jpeg IMG_5571.jpeg IMG_5570.jpeg IMG_5569.jpeg
what part of socal?

Back