• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pair of breeding clowns

ItouchedThebutt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pick up only! Dallas, Collin county area. Selling my breeding pair of premium clowns, one is a premium snowflake (female) the Male is some kinda of picasso. Did not get from a breeder actually rescued them from a terrible owner and nursed them back to health. They have laid a total of 5 batches of eggs and still have a batch in my tank right now. They are just getting real aggressive and I cant glue any corals near them because they uproot and tear them off the rock.

Since they are a breeding pair and both premium I'm asking 150$ for both to make sure they go to a well taken home. They are old and do have scars on them but still amazing active fish and fun to watch tend to the eggs and maybe even raise them.

May be open to trade, am looking for one nice clown fish not a pair and a tomini tang on the smaller side.

20180826_131845.jpg

OP
OP
ItouchedThebutt

ItouchedThebutt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still here. The pic that's posted is old so I can take a new one of them when I get off work and can show you the clutches of eggs they've laid as well.

OP
OP
ItouchedThebutt

ItouchedThebutt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a picture of the batch off eggs in my tank how after they were laid. They are at the almost to hatch stage.

20190108_212512.jpg

OP
OP
ItouchedThebutt

ItouchedThebutt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This them this moment guarding and taking care of the eggs. White one is the female, about 2 3/4 inches long. If your looking to breed clown fish these would be perfect for you. I would love to someday but dont have the space to devote to it.

20190117_201021.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back