Pairing an AI Nero 3 to an existing tank

RonnieSimmonz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I just received my Nero 3 in the mail and I went to pair it using the app. I already have a tank setup, as i have an AI Prime 16. When I select pair and then select my existing tank, the Nero 3 shows up but is greyed out and I cannot select it in order to add it to the existing tank. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can not add the Nero to a light. It must be separate. You must create a new icon. So when you see your dashboard you will see a pump and a light

Attachments

• 33F9BB29-5436-4D1C-B3C5-D27B987AF14C.png
    33F9BB29-5436-4D1C-B3C5-D27B987AF14C.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
R

RonnieSimmonz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can not add the Nero to a light. It must be separate. You must create a new icon. So when you see your dashboard you will see a pump and a light
That is what I ended up doing. That's kind of disappointing thought. I liked the idea of being able to assign equipment to a tank. Any idea if they plan to fix that or is that by design?

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it’s fine. No harm. Why wouldn’t you want your pumps to be separate. Trust me it’s very simple

OP
OP
R

RonnieSimmonz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it’s fine. No harm. Why wouldn’t you want your pumps to be separate. Trust me it’s very simple
I just figured if they were to create a user interface that consists on naming a 'Tank' it would consist of all the equipment in said tank. If i have 3 tanks all consisting of AI equipment it would be cool to monitor each piece in its respective tank

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I called support and they said you can’t pair it to the same tank which is mind blowing so just create a new tank

mcd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just figured if they were to create a user interface that consists on naming a 'Tank' it would consist of all the equipment in said tank. If i have 3 tanks all consisting of AI equipment it would be cool to monitor each piece in its respective tank
I totally agree, this threw me off as well. Still works fine but sorta confusing the way they laid out the setup.

Back