OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pistol shrimp and the black-ray goby arrived today. I am really happy, I hope they do their symbiosis. ;Couchpotato
They quickly went into hidding, the diamond goby is giving the new guy the cold shoulder, I hope they will get along.

The RBTA is taking a tour and now is completely in the back. ;Eggonface
Now is over the rock I have the 3 acros, I will relocate the acros if the RBTA starts climbing.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RBTA walkabout :( Tough to please at times. Try and make em a perfect spot and bang back of tank they go. Hopefully after some traveling it will settle in a nice visible location that he and you like.:)
Look forward to seeing your new adds interested in their symbiotic relationship be cool to see.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New stuff is looking great! Hope that the BTA cooperates and stays in a good, visible spot. Crossing fingers for that and the symbiosis.
Thanks my friend, that BTA is a challenge but I love it.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you done mind me asking what are your light settings? I have the Hydra 26s and seem to have a little trouble dialing them in correctly. I have the Redsea Max e 260 AIO. with two Hydra 26s. Thanks !!
Sure no problem here are my settings:
72F2E5EB-11C9-40DF-BB02-52037F5A98F4.png

If you want the ip file, I am trying to load it but I do not why is not letting me.

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure no problem here are my settings:
72F2E5EB-11C9-40DF-BB02-52037F5A98F4.png

If you want the ip file, I am trying to load it but I do not why is not letting me.
Thanks it's not toboff from mine but uv is different maybe I can look I to that too. Lights are ticky for me lol

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks it's not toboff from mine but uv is different maybe I can look I to that too. Lights are ticky for me lol
I hope you find a good setting for your lights. If you do changes I would suggest you to go very slow.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I may, there are loads of programs available all over the web and social.media groups for a.i. as well. Pancho seems to be running the red sea recommended schedule. There are many more that are out there that have great results as well. Should really tailor the lighting to your specific coral, height, water depth, etc.

@Pancho good luck with the new additions. When you get to see the symbiotic relationships develop in your own reef it's always a great feeling. Like nems hosting clowns etc..

Hope the bta settles. They can wreak havoc overnight on your corals.

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I may, there are loads of programs available all over the web and social.media groups for a.i. as well. Pancho seems to be running the red sea recommended schedule. There are many more that are out there that have great results as well. Should really tailor the lighting to your specific coral, height, water depth, etc.

@Pancho good luck with the new additions. When you get to see the symbiotic relationships develop in your own reef it's always a great feeling. Like nems hosting clowns etc..

Hope the bta settles. They can wreak havoc overnight on your corals.
Yes, that's what I am doing , I've been looking at the AI signature series mostly. I think what I need to get is a par meter or rent one I beielive it would be the most useful its just expensive.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that's what I am doing , I've been looking at the AI signature series mostly. I think what I need to get is a par meter or rent one I beielive it would be the most useful its just expensive.
DAVID saxby and also youtube the Radion AB+ video that BRS did for the hydras.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back