OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A ball game is a 1 of a kind experience. Nothing like it in the world. Thanks for sharing. New build thread or u staying here?
Thank you Rich, the ball game was very good. I am staying on this thread, I want to keep the history but to stay tune with my reality now I added “The After Crash”. :D

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My first baseball game was the Braves at Turner field. It was magical. Seats 3 rows back right above the dugout. It was an evening game. I will never forget that.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first baseball game was the Braves at Turner field. It was magical. Seats 3 rows back right above the dugout. It was an evening game. I will never forget that.
That sound super nice!
This one was minor league but very good and with families from my co-workers so we had lots of fun.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That sound super nice!
This one was minor league but very good and with families from my co-workers so we had lots of fun.
I recently took my son to a game. Minor league too. He had a really good time. I think he ate 5 hotdogs.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look forward to seeing the Neptune all mounted up. I’m a mess but maybe I see enough tanks with neat cabinets something will rub off on me lol
Oh man, I am not a reference for order !

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently took my son to a game. Minor league too. He had a really good time. I think he ate 5 hotdogs.
Well I ain’t cheaper either ! and have 2 teenagers that eat like if they hate me.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t know you had a build thread. I am sorry for your devastating losses. I’m glad to see you positive and moving forward with the tank.
One thing make sure you setup heartbeat with apex. It will alert you if apex controller loses communication with apex fusion from power outage or internet. It came in handy more then a few times for me.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t know you had a build thread. I am sorry for your devastating losses. I’m glad to see you positive and moving forward with the tank.
One thing make sure you setup heartbeat with apex. It will alert you if apex controller loses communication with apex fusion from power outage or internet. It came in handy more then a few times for me.
Hello @Crabby48, thank you for the advice about Apex. I hope to quickly find all the good things the controller can provide. Never had crash before so I am in uncharted territory, thank you for stopping by!

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lateral pic, this is my torch, now that the nutrients are under control it bounced back, now doing full polyp extension ;Wideyed . Nitrates hit 100 ppm the day of the crash but quickly rescinded back to 10.
5E62D8C8-62E6-4534-8102-89FA2642C3D4.jpeg

Last edited:

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pancho,
I struggle with torches too, my friend.

It looks good and hope your reef bounces back soon.

What's your thoughts on "The Sounds" new ballpark?

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pancho,
I struggle with torches too, my friend.

It looks good and hope your reef bounces back soon.

What's your thoughts on "The Sounds" new ballpark?
Thank you Freddie, I would like to know why they are so difficult ! ;Blackeye my frogspawn, hammers and duncans grow like weeds but not the torch.

The new stadium is good, it is not huge but nice I got tickets in the 3rd row above the visitors dog out, lots of fun and family friendly. Food could be improved though !

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Freddie, I would like to know why they are so difficult ! ;Blackeye my frogspawn, hammers and duncans grow like weeds but not the torch.
I wonder why a lot of people struggle with them to. My branching hammer hasn’t done well and I’m hesitant getting a torch or other euphyllia

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder why a lot of people struggle with them to. My branching hammer hasn’t done well and I’m hesitant getting a torch or other euphyllia
I really do not know, my hammers branched and wall do well and grow also the frogspawn is growing but there is something about the torch that make them difficult. The only real difference on this one is the amount of light, I placed it much hight in the tank, the last torch I had was in the bottom. So far so good, the day of the crash was fully retracted but it went better day by day.

I think tour reef is mature, perhaps you could try with 2 or 3 heads torch in an upper place in your tank?

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really do not know, my hammers branched and wall do well and grow also the frogspawn is growing but there is something about the torch that make them difficult. The only real difference on this one is the amount of light, I placed it much hight in the tank, the last torch I had was in the bottom. So far so good, the day of the crash was fully retracted but it went better day by day.

I think tour reef is mature, perhaps you could try with 2 or 3 heads torch in an upper place in your tank?
Good to know that higher in the tank is working. One day I will give one a try

Back