RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cute dog amigo, they are the best!
I have had boxers all my life since I was 5 years old. ;Smug

He was a pure bred Bull Mastiff. 140lbs.
FB_IMG_1560440342540.jpg

Next to his head is the trunk taillight of a Hyundai Sonata. Was a shmoozler cuddle baby tho.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was a pure bred Bull Mastiff. 140lbs.
FB_IMG_1560440342540.jpg

Next to his head is the trunk taillight of a Hyundai Sonata. Was a shmoozler cuddle baby tho.
Wow !
They are so loyal and good friends.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pancho is the clown tank raised or wild caught? I’ve read tank raised are more difficult/slower to host nems
He is captive breed as far as I remember, I think he is just weird.... I like what he does in the GSP but come on he has two nems !

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some folks report success with pictures of a clown in a nem taped to glass or a video playing. Have also seen someone use a tube to drop em into nem to make contact. Maybe in time will happen but if he’s happy hosting other things may be tough to break the habit

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some folks report success with pictures of a clown in a nem taped to glass or a video playing. Have also seen someone use a tube to drop em into nem to make contact. Maybe in time will happen but if he’s happy hosting other things may be tough to break the habit
Are you kidding me bro ? a video for the clownfish ?... I guess fish are as weird as people.

I will try the trick with the tube, thanks for the tip amigo !

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck my friend! And I really did see folks using video to show the behavior. It kinda majes sense lot of animals learn by seeing behavior in others if thier kind. Mileage of course will vary. Hope your little guy adopts one of or both your nems

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed that video the other day! Wow that was great! Good music too, so relaxing.
I love your candycane colony In the middle that makes that rock cave underneath it glow bright green, that’s so cool!! It makes me want to try candycanes again!
Well done man. Your tank is so cool. How old is it again? That setosa is a monster! And whatever that encrusting monti is with orange polyps, so big!

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed that video the other day! Wow that was great! Good music too, so relaxing.
I love your candycane colony In the middle that makes that rock cave underneath it glow bright green, that’s so cool!! It makes me want to try candycanes again!
Well done man. Your tank is so cool. How old is it again? That setosa is a monster! And whatever that encrusting monti is with orange polyps, so big!
Thank you @Hemmdog ! the tank is 2 1/2 years old but the big setosa has a little more of 4 years with me coming from my nano AIO.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the right side of the tank, purple monti, chalice, meteor shower monti, frogspawn with the clownfish and lot of candy canes.
FE2EA2C7-043E-4EC4-999A-F0E5C0140B31.jpeg
That meteor shower is gorgeous.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I was the only one who loved Caulastrea / Candy Canes. I know, I have written about yours before. This angle is just giving me ideas. I feel like they can work well in any tank.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That meteor shower is gorgeous.
Thanks bro.
I thought I was the only one who loved Caulastrea / Candy Canes. I know, I have written about yours before. This angle is just giving me ideas. I feel like they can work well in any tank.
Oh yeah, I do like them and they grow like weeds in my tank. They glow very nice and can be placed almost everywhere. I am thinking to sell some as they are everywhere.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Tank is looking great and glad the Apex is setup and going, even if it's not the smoothest. Loving the pics!
I am not a good photographer so that means a lot, thank you.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.3%
Back