RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the shape of that birdsnest ! !
Took the words from my mouth Keith, that shows how good your light coverage is and the flow is mixed up well amigo. Spread and growing out. Nice

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took the words from my mouth Keith, that shows how good your light coverage is and the flow is mixed up well amigo. Spread and growing out. Nice
Thanks Rich ! In still want to improve flow but I am happy with the results today.

Everyday I am closer and closer to go back to Mexico and my tank, April is the magical month. ;Smug

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rich ! In still want to improve flow but I am happy with the results today.

Everyday I am closer and closer to go back to Mexico and my tank, April is the magical month. ;Smug
Still so long to go... ;Oldman

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day, church, went outside for lunch with the family, played my youngest and the Cowboys won. ;Woot
B9782DC7-E887-4E8C-995D-CAEEE5D60E59.jpeg

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been busy so trying to catch up.
I was thinking you had two tanks one in Mexico and one in TN. I been so confused. Congratulations on the new additions
Thank you mate, too many things everywhere !

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's awesome!!!
Yes !
He puts the joy in our days.
My other two children are teenagers so they are living a different period now, but my little pal spend his days with me.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes !
He puts the joy in our days.
My other two children are teenagers so they are living a different period now, but my little pal spend his days with me.
Mine is my buddy too. He still wants to hang out with his friends, but we're close.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I confuse my tank with others. So hard to keep up with all the build threads and life.

That is a great costume your son has. Sounds like your family had a great Sunday
I know ! so many threads and tanks, I got confused at times too but getting to talk to so many good people is great. ;Couchpotato

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day, church, went outside for lunch with the family, played my youngest and the Cowboys won. ;Woot
B9782DC7-E887-4E8C-995D-CAEEE5D60E59.jpeg
You just need a bigger sword Pancho! Lol

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my bird nest surrounded by chilli pepper, purple montis, ricordeas and a favia.
CE40A94A-B55F-4C80-9C9D-00F0268FA0ED.jpeg
Great picture Pancho

I have that birds nest all over in my system, it grows like crazy. I originally fragged it, but it’s got to the point I’m having to snap pieces of and throw them away because it’s growing that quickly!

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great picture Pancho

I have that birds nest all over in my system, it grows like crazy. I originally fragged it, but it’s got to the point I’m having to snap pieces of and throw them away because it’s growing that quickly!
Thank you Shaun.

Yes it grows like crazy, I have two other smaller colonies in the back and growing !
I don’t mind though, just frag it frequently to get credit in the LFS. ;Smuggrin

Last edited:

Blutspitze

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics looking great! Love the looks of the corals and glad they're recovering so nicely. For the mandarin, you already have/had a pod population? Or are you dosing pods for it? I've been trying literally since I started my tank to get pods in and haven't gotten it to stick.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics looking great! Love the looks of the corals and glad they're recovering so nicely. For the mandarin, you already have/had a pod population? Or are you dosing pods for it? I've been trying literally since I started my tank to get pods in and haven't gotten it to stick.
I had already a good pod population when my tank started and I add pods every two months to the sump w/chaeto and to the DT. The mandarin, coris and melanarus feed on them.

The recommendation I got is to place chaeto and add pods there, the pods will feed on the algae and the water flow will get them to the DT, seems to be working in my case.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lazy day today, I took a day off since I missed Labor Day two weeks ago, so my working week will start tomorrow. Planning on a black-ray shrimp goby inspired in @Katrina71 tank and would include a pistol shrimp.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back