OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pancho hope all is well. Wondering if you ever tried the tube slide or video to entice your clown to host your Nem? Also hoping your home with tank so we can get some pics :)
I hope your ok my friend, your very quiet or have been off travelling again ?
I was just thinking about pancho today. Hope all is well.

Cheers friend.

@Fudsey fixed. Thanks again pops ;)
wasn't me ;)
Hello guys,
Sorry I have not been active for a while, too much things at work and enraged and demotivated for the horrible season the Cowboys are having. ;Bored

But life goes on and I shall be back! My tank is doing fine, I added another Melanarus but it went straight to the sand and haven’t seen him in a week....

@Raege I may try the trick with the tube and the clowns when I go to Mexico in a couple of weeks. At this time each clown is hosting in opposite sides if the tank. ;Facepalm

My COR-20 and the DOS arrived last week so I am loaded to do some work in two weeks.

#r2r4life

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PanchoG darn work is a 4 letter word for a reason ;Hilarious As for the pain of the Cowboys fans aren’t you used to it by now:p just kidding felt the pain of rooting for a team trying to get it together myself. Glad ya popped in my friend and all is well enough. Stay salty

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aye dios mio... hola houdini!

It seems to be a pattern with your leaves of absence and your work. It always seems to be the culprit. But understood. Cannot bite the hand that feeds. Safe travels home, looking forward to some pics and stories of your travels. Hope all is well. Happy holidays panch. (I might need to know ur real name sometime, I keep envisioning a raincoat when I tag ya) ;Hilarious

Cheers

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aye dios mio... hola houdini!

It seems to be a pattern with your leaves of absence and your work. It always seems to be the culprit. But understood. Cannot bite the hand that feeds. Safe travels home, looking forward to some pics and stories of your travels. Hope all is well. Happy holidays panch. (I might need to know ur real name sometime, I keep envisioning a raincoat when I tag ya) ;Hilarious

Cheers
Thanks pal, work has been difficult, we are going through a merger process and everything is changing, I think we don’t need to invent the wheel but it is not my call lol.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xmas es here!

The DOS and COR20 arrived so I am planning the installation. In the other hand, parameters have been estable, both PO3 and NO4 almost touching zero. ;Eggonface

I cannot believe I struggled for almost a year to bring the NO3 below 50 ppm and the PO4 below 0.9 ppm and now they are almost gone, who knows the tank looks happy at that is the only important thing at the end.;Woot

3A9057FD-3845-45EF-BA4C-DABC9DC7D776.jpeg
C29A41B1-8BF1-4D76-B626-6F7FAD9E96C6.jpeg

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s some nice gear Pancho gonna be tough leaving it in box under the tree :p
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Nice presents you got. Neptune products can be addicting and the collection always grows slowly. I would have lost my tank at least twice this summer If I didn’t have apex from power outages.
Unfortunately you know first hand
ooooo so pretty! Merry Christmas to you! Got some great gifts for sure :D
Thank you guys.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks pal, work has been difficult, we are going through a merger process and everything is changing, I think we don’t need to invent the wheel but it is not my call lol.
How about reinventing the raincoat? Please.. I know.... I'm genius at times.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about reinventing the raincoat? Please.. I know.... I'm genius at times.
Hey Rich my name is Francisco, in Spanish we call “ Pancho” the people named Francisco, don’t ask me why! lol

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None.

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.8%
Back