OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! Is someone back home who can clean it off. Honestly, it always surprises me how sensible coral are to sand. You’d think they’d have evolved a way to deal with it. Such as making pearls. ;Hilarious ;)
That would be great ! I wouldn’t have to work. ;Greedy

Luckily someone at home already clean it, I think the goby was evicted in the process. ;Wideyed
Such a hate love relationship with sand sifting gobies. They can be such pita's!

That stinks about the price to see that show. I agree, buy coral instead! ;)

The glass bottom room scare the urine out of me. Or the infinity pools that overhang cities? No thanks!
I love my gobies anyway, they keep my sand perfect. I can forgive him for been a messy tenant from time to time. ;Hilarious

You should try one of those tall towers, it is really cool.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this kind of sucks, glucose is through the roof, fat in the liver, heart doing an extra beat and acid reflex. Got to lose 20 pounds in one year, eat healthy, exercise and avoid alcohol for a while.... ;Eggonface

Anyway, I am not sad or mad I need to behave from now on.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These doctors I swear, trying to ruin everything!

Best wishes bud.
Lol !
Thank you man. I stay positive and lose those pounds.
I have a birthday on Saturday Pancho. Yesterday in bed I turned weird, my back had a sharp pain and I said,

“Crap, I just turned 50.”

My friend laughed her buns off.
Hahahahaha !
Exactly! crap I’m old !

Blutspitze

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this kind of sucks, glucose is through the roof, fat in the liver, heart doing an extra beat and acid reflex. Got to lose 20 pounds in one year, eat healthy, exercise and avoid alcohol for a while.... ;Eggonface

For what laughter it's worth, I was extra confused when I thought you were referring to your tank in the first sentence. I was unfamiliar with the tech required to attach a liver and heart.

As someone whose lost considerable weight, just know that you CAN do it. It's not easy, but you'll be better for it!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

In the grand scheme of things, Panch, this really is not bad, at al. Any time health issues can be overcome through diet and a little excersise it is much better than a more serious problem.

Less money on vino = more money on reefing!

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what laughter it's worth, I was extra confused when I thought you were referring to your tank in the first sentence. I was unfamiliar with the tech required to attach a liver and heart.

As someone whose lost considerable weight, just know that you CAN do it. It's not easy, but you'll be better for it!
Thank you pal, I am working on it. It will be done, it’s just that I love to eat !
Believe me I was also confused when the doctor started to talk, too many things. I never had a bad check up before. I guess I am just old !
In the grand scheme of things, Panch, this really is not bad, at al. Any time health issues can be overcome through diet and a little excersise it is much better than a more serious problem.

Less money on vino = more money on reefing!
Lol!
You are right, more money for fish and gadgets. ;Woot

Last edited:
OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 lbs? Not bad. Start by not eating after 6-6:30. I'll bet with cutting out alcohol, you'll lose 40 with just those 2 changes.
Yes, especially stop drinking alcohol and soda... I am already losing some pounds.

OP
OP
PanchoG

PanchoG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pancho growing old isnt for the weak of heart lol You got this my friend if you can keep a reef tank balanced and looking that good anything in possible
Thank you Ray, I guess had to apply the same discipline as to reef keeping.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a hate love relationship with sand sifting gobies. They can be such pita's!

That stinks about the price to see that show. I agree, buy coral instead! ;)

The glass bottom room scare the urine out of me. Or the infinity pools that overhang cities? No thanks!
Agreed!!! I'm TERRIFIED of heights. The genesis factory in Ireland has a floor like that and I sucked it up for one picture, but literally thought my heart was going to explode because it was beating so quickly.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me

Me too!!!!!!!

Back