• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Par meter

JRA8688

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looked at the page. On the righy side of the home page is the create account link. That will give you your username and password. I paid dues in person but i think you can pay thru the site too.

OP
OP
R

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid through the site because I thought that you had to but it went through PayPal

JRA8688

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid through the site because I thought that you had to but it went through PayPal
Its no cost to join the forum. Member dues give you the benefits. Theres some discounts at local stores and online, meetings, seminars, and frag swaps. They are all free to members. Try to create an account from the main page.

OP
OP
R

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its no cost to join the forum. Member dues give you the benefits. Theres some discounts at local stores and online, meetings, seminars, and frag swaps. They are all free to members. Try to create an account from the main page.
Ok I will thanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back