PART 2: The AVAST MARINE "Caption Me This" Contest

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! So our plan was to live stream the giveaway on youtube and embed it here but..... there is a 1000 subscriber minimum required to livestream and we only have 650 subs. So we are going to ask for a little help fixing that ;) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1pXg9TZsF98nTV-GeX32kw

Meanwhile we are going to draw via random number generator starting at 1pm EST and reserve this post for tagging all the winners. Contest is closed and we really appreciate you playing along, you made us laugh quite a bit this month and we are doing the same thing again next month so if you didn't get a chance to enter there will be LOTS more chances!
Subscribed
I thought I did already, but now I did for sure

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwwww
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

Brittanyjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What? I thought this contest went through April 30th.

Scott Edward Matheney

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! So our plan was to live stream the giveaway on youtube and embed it here but..... there is a 1000 subscriber minimum required to livestream and we only have 650 subs. So we are going to ask for a little help fixing that ;) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1pXg9TZsF98nTV-GeX32kw

Meanwhile we are going to draw via random number generator starting at 1pm EST and reserve this post for tagging all the winners. Contest is closed and we really appreciate you playing along, you made us laugh quite a bit this month and we are doing the same thing again next month so if you didn't get a chance to enter there will be LOTS more chances!

First we do the raffle! Everyone who wins here will get a free can of Reef Jerky: https://www.avastmarine.com/collections/avast-built/products/reef-jerky

1. Post 250 @Reefer Reboot
2. Post 220 @DeniseAndy
3. Post 137 @terraincognita
4. Post 75 @unchaotic
5. Post 57 @watchguy123
6. Post 192 @Drewbacca
7. Post 195 @UkiahTheTurtle
8. Post 274 @dryworm
9. Post 189 @Lochjeffmonster
10. Post 141 @Drizzieee
11. Post 106 @Frigus Reef
12 Post 3 @MONTANTK
13. post 181 @Hincapiej4
14. post 129 @Ratherbeflyen
15. post 314 @danny2t
16. post 32 @Jeffcb
17. post 251 @Stephen
18. post 297 @Scott Edward Matheney
19. post 169 @FallenAngel1685
20. post 90 @Crevalle

Grand Prize winner for this month wins a PLANK! https://www.avastmarine.com/collections/avast-built/products/autofeeder

The winner made us laugh the hardest this month, although it was really close....

Post #168 @GillMeister

All winners please PM this account with your full name and shipping address, we will get all of these sent out in about a week.

Thanks for playing everyone and see you all next month to do it again, hopefully live streamed next time!
Thank you for a great contest!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, if I won and I was tagged, why didn't I get a notification?
The original post specifically states:
"The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed."

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original post specifically states:
"The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed."
Usually if you get tagged it shows up in your notifications. You know, the little bell at the top?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

First we do the raffle! Everyone who wins here will get a free can of Reef Jerky: https://www.avastmarine.com/collections/avast-built/products/reef-jerky

1. Post 250 @Reefer Reboot
2. Post 220 @DeniseAndy
3. Post 137 @terraincognita
4. Post 75 @unchaotic
5. Post 57 @watchguy123
6. Post 192 @Drewbacca
7. Post 195 @UkiahTheTurtle
8. Post 274 @dryworm
9. Post 189 @Lochjeffmonster
10. Post 141 @Drizzieee
11. Post 106 @Frigus Reef
12 Post 3 @MONTANTK
13. post 181 @Hincapiej4
14. post 129 @Ratherbeflyen
15. post 314 @danny2t
16. post 32 @Jeffcb
17. post 251 @Stephen
18. post 297 @Scott Edward Matheney
19. post 169 @FallenAngel1685
20. post 90 @Crevalle

Grand Prize winner for this month wins a PLANK! https://www.avastmarine.com/collections/avast-built/products/autofeeder

The winner made us laugh the hardest this month, although it was really close....

Post #168 @GillMeister

All winners please PM this account with your full name and shipping address, we will get all of these sent out in about a week.

Thanks for playing everyone and see you all next month to do it again, hopefully live streamed next time!
Congrats to all the winners!

@GillMeister our grand prize winner!

And all of our reef jerky winners:

@Reefer Reboot
@DeniseAndy
@terraincognita
@unchaotic
@watchguy123
@Drewbacca
@UkiahTheTurtle
@dryworm
@Lochjeffmonster
@Drizzieee
@Frigus Reef
@MONTANTK
@Hincapiej4
@Ratherbeflyen
@danny2t
@Jeffcb
@Stephen
@Scott Edward Matheney
@FallenAngel1685
@Crevalle

Due to a technical issue with the announcement post, you winners may just now be seeing this tag as an alert. You guys are still able to claim your prizes. Please PM @AVAST Marine to claim your prize.

JS07032013

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AVAST CAPTION CONTEST PLANK PART 2.jpg

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

Official entry: Post a funny caption for the photo below. (family friendly and clean) The winner will be the one that makes us at Avast Marine laugh the hardest!

Max 3 entries per person per day per person

1617304982267.png

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

At the end of the month we will choose 1 winning caption that will receive their very own super amazing Avast Marine Plank Automatic Feeder shipped to their door!

There will be 1 grand prize for the Avast Marine Automatic Plank Feeder. There will also be 20 randomly generated raffle winners, from posts in this thread, that will each win Avast Marine Reef Jerky!

The Plank Auto Feeder
1617306415459.png

The Reef Jerky
1617306360020.png

1617306367312.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through April 30th, 2021.

At the end of contest (4-30) Avast Marine will also do a live raffle, where every post in this thread will count as an entry. They will draw the 20 Reef Jerky winners via random number generator, live on YT/FB, as well as via video embedded here on R2R.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @AVAST Marine for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back