PART 3: The AVAST MARINE "Caption Me This" Contest - 21 WINNERS!!

mrgster5

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What the Fluff!
Where's the Fish?

Attachments

• Cat caption.jpg
    Cat caption.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 33

DapperCuttlefish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AVAST CAPTION CONTEST PLANK PART 3 copy.jpg

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

Official entry: Post a funny caption for the photo below. (family friendly and clean) The winner will be the one that makes us at Avast Marine laugh the hardest!

Max 3 entries per person per day per person

image (3).png

BONUS ENTRY OPTION: Subscribe to the Avast Marine Youtube Channel (CLICK HERE), and then make a post in this thread telling us you're subscribed (winning entry subject to verification).

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

At the end of the month we will choose 1 winning caption that will receive their very own super amazing Avast Marine Plank Automatic Feeder shipped to their door!

There will be 1 grand prize for the Avast Marine Automatic Plank Feeder. There will also be 20 randomly generated raffle winners, from posts in this thread, that will each win Avast Marine Reef Jerky!

The Plank Auto Feeder
1617306415459.png

The Reef Jerky
1617306360020.png

1617306367312.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 31, 2021.

At the end of contest (5-31) Avast Marine will also do a live raffle, where every post in this thread will count as an entry. They will draw the 20 Reef Jerky winners via random number generator, live on YT/FB, as well as via video embedded here on R2R.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @AVAST Marine for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway

I was framed! All the fish were gone when I got there.

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AVAST CAPTION CONTEST PLANK PART 3 copy.jpg

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

Official entry: Post a funny caption for the photo below. (family friendly and clean) The winner will be the one that makes us at Avast Marine laugh the hardest!

Max 3 entries per person per day per person

image (3).png

BONUS ENTRY OPTION: Subscribe to the Avast Marine Youtube Channel (CLICK HERE), and then make a post in this thread telling us you're subscribed (winning entry subject to verification).

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

At the end of the month we will choose 1 winning caption that will receive their very own super amazing Avast Marine Plank Automatic Feeder shipped to their door!

There will be 1 grand prize for the Avast Marine Automatic Plank Feeder. There will also be 20 randomly generated raffle winners, from posts in this thread, that will each win Avast Marine Reef Jerky!

The Plank Auto Feeder
1617306415459.png

The Reef Jerky
1617306360020.png

1617306367312.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 31, 2021.

At the end of contest (5-31) Avast Marine will also do a live raffle, where every post in this thread will count as an entry. They will draw the 20 Reef Jerky winners via random number generator, live on YT/FB, as well as via video embedded here on R2R.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @AVAST Marine for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway

'I hope they don't add clownfish again... They taste funny'

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back