OP
OP
B

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you beat that i have every hour of every school day and every night to beat you agin. give it up lol. maybe try breakout haha.

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
matt will never beat your score because he has to get ready for me waiting for him on DOOM
spend the 400 credits and get destroyed by me

OP
OP
B

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
way to ruin my weekend paul i just got home to see that score my first crack at it thought i got with in 200 of it so be ready to be de throned. and i had to send my xbox back in the green light around the on switch turned red i looked it up online and they call it the ring of death so idk whats goin on with it.

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine fried awhile ago it started out as 2 rings then 3 and then nothing. my warranty was up to i took it apart played with it and got a few more months out of it. thank god for the price drop. and just encase you don't know 2 rings is just over heating 3 is graphics processor is going, basically melting to the mother board 4 is total system failure so good luck with that.

OP
OP
B

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i called microsoft and since i only had this one for about 6 months they said they will cover all the charges and if its to bad to were its selfdistructing they will send me a brand new one. idk will see how it goes. im still lookinjg it to get resident evil 5 the gf and I love to play it at camp at night adds some more effects the the game lol. anyone know of anyplace that has them in right now?

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The couple Gamestops that I have been in have had Resident Evil 5 in stock.

My son dropped a ceramic bowl full of cereal from about 4 feet in the air right on top of our Xbox 360 while playing COD4. Milk was spilled all over the unit. I cleaned it off and to my surprise nothing happened to the Xbox 360. The COD4 disc ended up getting a scratch on it that made 2 maps unplayable. I took the disc to Family Video and put it in one of those machines that resurfaces the disc. It worked fine after that. They only charged like 1.99 to do it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i never new they had a thing to do that i need to get my call of duty re done then lol. and i looked it up online at games stop they have used ones that are pretty cheap. and since the girl freind wont shut up about it. becouse now after i had resident eveil 4 for wii thats her new fav. game ever and will do anything to play the new one.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back