• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PB Tang, Lemon Peel Angel, Frostbite Clown $50 each

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
OP
OP
G

G’sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never shipped fish before. I would hate for them to die because I screwed up something lol and you pay your money and don’t get any fish. But I will ask my LFS if he could help me with that and I’ll get back with you.

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have never shipped fish before. I would hate for them to die because I screwed up something lol and you pay your money and don’t get any fish. But I will ask my LFS if he could help me with that and I’ll get back with you.
Ok thanks and i clearly understand. Your local LFS should be able to assist and give you pointers. LMK thanks in advanced.

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anything back on your LFS for shipping these?

OP
OP
G

G’sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been trying to text him cause I haven’t had time to drive up there. Waiting for him to get back with me. But someone did buy the lemon peel Angel locally

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve been trying to text him cause I haven’t had time to drive up there. Waiting for him to get back with me. But someone did buy the lemon peel Angel locally
Ok no worries. Thanks in advanced and advise if you think it'll work or not.

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there sorry for such a long delay. My LFS recommended me not to ship cause of the risk. I would really hate for the fish to die in shipment or shortly after you get them.
Ok no worries, thanks for trying and GLWS.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back